Has Anyone Noticed A Change On This Board?

Atlien 404

only change ive noticed is wfw being gone

serge keeps promising change ......yet ive seen more change since the obama has been in the white house

where is this change???? a few trolls crying for respect= change???

Me being reviled instead of people latching onto my posts is the biggest change so far, yes.

Actually WFW wasnt bad. He gave people what they wanted from him. But he was very smart on football and could talk football with the best of them. people liked his comments regardless if they hit the like button. For the most part he was just joking.

Keep in mind he got banned for messing with the (im not sure what to call them.) new blood of RC maybe.

Actually WFW wasnt bad. He gave people what they wanted from him. But he was very smart on football and could talk football with the best of them. people liked his comments regardless if they hit the like button. For the most part he was just joking.

Keep in mind he got banned for messing with the (im not sure what to call them.) new blood of RC maybe.

lilhoney is not cut from the same cloth as our other new guests. Neither were her extensions, pizza and mtssomething.

lilhoney is not cut from the same cloth as our other new guests. Neither were her extensions, pizza and mtssomething.

Ok if she is not a she or what ever. I didnt care then and i still dont care. But she got under WFW skin and he got banned.

Which seems to be a few new people trying to get under peoples skin trying to get other banned.

So it might be different cloth but its all fabric in the end. Regardless if its silk or cotton.

Ok if she is not a she or what ever. I didnt care then and i still dont care. But she got under WFW skin and he got banned.

Which seems to be a few new people trying to get under peoples skin trying to get other banned.

So it might be different cloth but its all fabric in the end. Regardless if its silk or cotton.

On that I apologize, lilhoney has a bone to pick with me and Billy O and took it out on this board, that's just not how any of us operate.

Serge is the only poster I've seen sincerely apologize and try to move forward. Everyone else seems to be busy beating their chest, proclaiming wars, and telling other posters to kill themselves.

I have not beat my chest, proclaimed war or told anyone to KYS, but WTF does anyone have to apologize for?

You think your lil internet personality deserves something? hahahahahahaha

******* Bot is awesome!

Serge is the only poster I've seen sincerely apologize and try to move forward. Everyone else seems to be busy beating their chest, proclaiming wars, and telling other posters to kill themselves.

There is no "moving on" because there is no "sincere apology." How can there be a "sincere apology" from a fake?

the difference between you all and us, and the reason this will never "move on," is because we are all the real deal, our own personalities; our own people. we know who we are because we are who we say we are.

All you FU dooshrags, however, are some World of warcraft role playing iceholes...

Ooh! I'M going to be a 24 year old girl!...

I'M going to be a Robot!

and I'M going to be a fAAAAAAAbulously wealthy real estate tycoon...

When you're all FAKE, there is no "sincere." So... buh bye!!!