Hello To All Our Saints Report Visitors!

Trouble

Id like to take this time to welcome you to the Falcons Boards. While we do enjoy a fun rivalry with the Saints.

We have to apologize for of our disgruntled users coming over to try and beg you all to come over here to get your self banned.

We hope you enjoy the falcon boards and meet the other reg users many who are saint fans.

But like every forum has people you wouldn't want to represent you as a whole. Welp the thread linked to your forums is proof of that concept for us.

If it smells like drama and trolling. Then it probably is.

Id like to take this time to welcome you to the Falcons Boards. While we do enjoy a fun rivalry with the Saints.

We have to apologize for of our disgruntled users coming over to try and beg you all to come over here to get your self banned.

We hope you enjoy the falcon boards and meet the other reg users many who are saint fans.

But like every forum has people you wouldn't want to represent you as a whole. Welp the thread linked to your forums is proof of that concept for us.

If it smells like drama and trolling. Then it probably is.

I think the thread was deleted for SR. I dont see it

MODS lol

well ill still leave this topic. because you know the old saying. If at first you dont succeed try and try again.

Even if it is sad to watch happen. I have to admit i almost fell out my chair laughing at "its a matter of honor" and "this is very serious matter".

The interwebs serious bizness.