jb 3.0

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Masbinacci

As Falcon man would add. Gay.

Put it together and the poor kidd works at a gay strip club.... Now we know why he liked pizza and bot so much

Sergio the wise.

In two weeks we shall see his vision.

We will all bow and know that he was right.

And history will tell the tales of his Internet mastery.

The golden age is upon us people.

Lay back and let it work its wonders.

Or go to a strip club!laugh.pnglaugh.png

Guest Masbinacci

Someone tried to warn you all of his superiority complex. mellow.png

Who ever said it, wish i would have known

Yeah, well, sometimes you just want to look for the best in people...until they prove you wrong.

Thats how I am, Serge got under my skin a long time ago. Didnt see it going this far though. Hes really topped himself.

Who ever said it, wish i would have known

Serge and I have been going back and forth ever since I joined here. He thinks that I know nothing about football, so I shouldnt be posting here. I "dumb down" the conversation (as he says). So, this little ruse was a way for him and his cronies to "weed out the bad seeds" that he didnt see fit to post on this public board. Well, its not going to work. I have Google and pizza both on ignore. I dont even go into their threads. No one is going to tell me whether or not I should post here. All I can tell someone that doesnt want me here is block me....thats the only way you wont see me here.

Guest Masbinacci

Serge and I have been going back and forth ever since I joined here. He thinks that I know nothing about football, so I shouldnt be posting here. I "dumb down" the conversation (as he says). So, this little ruse was a way for him and his cronies to "weed out the bad seeds" that he didnt see fit to post on this public board. Well, its not going to work. I have Google and pizza both on ignore. I dont even go into their threads. No one is going to tell me whether or not I should post here. All I can tell someone that doesnt want me here is block me....thats the only way you wont see me here.

Lol you don't know football????

I Could write a page on it, but you know your stuff. I agree with the forth quarter and other stuff.

But yeah i need to just ignore. Thanks

Lol you don't know football????

I Could write a page on it, but you know your stuff. I agree with the forth quarter and other stuff.

But yeah i need to just ignore. Thanks

According to Serge I dont.

Dez' stats for the 2012 season are exaggerated because of Dallas' need to pass to stay in games. Therefore, according to Serge, Dez deserves no credit for what he accomplished in 2012. Furthermore, my evaluation of QBs suck as I like Tyler Bray and Taylor Martinez. Two inconsistent QBs with the talent (in my opinion) to make it in the NFL if coached by the right people. Also, I dont think Matt Ryan is a God amongst men at QB.

So, there you have it, the reason I know nothing about football.

According to Serge I dont.

Dez' stats for the 2012 season are exaggerated because of Dallas' need to pass to stay in games. Therefore, according to Serge, Dez deserves no credit for what he accomplished in 2012. Furthermore, my evaluation of QBs suck as I like Tyler Bray and Taylor Martinez. Two inconsistent QBs with the talent (in my opinion) to make it in the NFL if coached by the right people. Also, I dont think Matt Ryan is a God amongst men at QB.

So, there you have it, the reason I know nothing about football.

Never heard serge call ryan god. and he's dead on about Tyler bray

Either your priorities are way out of whack, or something had to seriously go wrong at some point in your life to put forth this much effort to try and dictate the content on a rival subforum of a football message board. But hey, I don't know, maybe it's just me...

Edited by PantherBlack

Either you priorities are way out of whack, or something had to seriously go wrong at some point in your life to put forth this much effort to try and dictate the content on a rival subforum of a football message board. But hey, I don't know, maybe it's just me...

Whoa now, my priorities may be out of whack but I definitely didn't work hard enough to be given that much credit, I really only did very little.

That was so dramatic it was almost theatrical.

Kid.. ALL you've done is make yourself look like a bigger *** than anyone else that has ever posted here.

I suppose as sad and pathetic as your life must be, you can at least take pride in that accomplishment.

Congrats!wacko.png

I can actually remember the people that used to post here and left or don't post regular anymore because this place had gotten too stupid for posting to be worth it.

so why havent you left yet?

you could of just went on your merry way and you wouldnt have to see the STUPIDITY on here

I can actually remember the people that used to post here and left or don't post regular anymore because this place had gotten too stupid for posting to be worth it.

Perhaps you should join them. Seems to me a SMART guy like you would've figured that out by now.