Ps4...

Rave

SEXAH!

945120_10151720403561803_1055237591_n.jpg

Also...

Just now from E3: PS4 supports used games! "PS4 won’t impose any new restrictions on your use of PS4 game discs. PS4 disc-based games don’t need to be connected online to play. If you enjoy single-player games offline, PS4 won’t require you to 'check in' online periodically. PS4 games won’t stop working if you haven’t authenticated in 24 hours.” We heard you! Watch live now: http://ustream.com/ps4

Im one happy Sony fanboy :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Masbinacci

Abtime

GDDR5 in this bad boy.... Not a GDDR3, like the box.

Ps4 really stepped it's game up.

Also i believe the price will be 400.

Guest Masbinacci

When's the release date?

they just say the holidays.

Sounds like I'm waiting in line for a good few days.

Anyone else wanna join me?

They finally got us with Playstation Plus. You've got to buy it now to play games online. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say its okay now because Sony's doing it, because I hate it...But at least it doesn't require all that crazy authoritarian crap that Xbox One does. Like having to be online, not being able to play used games, etc.

Sony definitely wins this one.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Guest Masbinacci

Nope, Im waiting a year or two.

now I'm butthurt. Really thought your would be the first in line with me.

They finally got us with Playstation Plus. You've got to buy it now to play games online. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say its okay now because Sony's doing it, because I hate it...But at least it doesn't require all that crazy authoritarian crap that Xbox One does. Like having to be online, not being able to play used games, etc.

Sony definitely wins this one.

Looks like I'm headed back to PC gaming.

So far it looks like Xbox is going to tank compared to PS4. Not good for the console world if that happens.

What's the playstation plus?

It's already available on PS3. It's a subscription service--it costs like $50 a year. On PS3 it's just a bonus--you get cloud storage, some free games, and discounts on a lot of games and other PSN downloads.

But on PS4, it will basically mimic Xbox Live. You will have to buy Playstation Plus to play video games online. (without it you will still be able to use the Internet browser, watch Netflix, etc. though)

sticking with X Box, gonna love the free Sunday Ticket that comes with Madden for 360 happy.png

and since Microsoft now has exclusive Rights for most the Major Apps... will be Buying a One when its released....

Season Ticket comes with both versions of the game.....

It's already available on PS3. It's a subscription service--it costs like $50 a year. On PS3 it's just a bonus--you get cloud storage, some free games, and discounts on a lot of games and other PSN downloads.

But on PS4, it will basically mimic Xbox Live. You will have to buy Playstation Plus to play video games online. (without it you will still be able to use the Internet browser, watch Netflix, etc. though)

I dont play games online,,,no big deal.

Also, PS Plus isnt $50 a year only, you can pay $15 a month if you want. Ive done that before just to get games at a discount.

Guest Masbinacci

Im not laying down $400 on a console that will no doubt have some bug they wont notice until after launch.

Vanilla would do it for me.

Lol

But seriously i understand.

WRONG

Microsoft has exclusive right with the NFL

You will be lucky to even get the game lol

and next yr you probably wont lol

Wow, you are HIGHLY misinformed. Sunday Ticket comes with both versions of the game but ONLY if you get it from Amazon.com.

Also, Microsoft DOES NOT have exclusive rights to the NFL. Microsoft got exclusive apps for fanatsy football for the XBox One.

That isnt even close to having the NFL liscense. Once again, you fail.

WRONG

Microsoft has exclusive right with the NFL

You will be lucky to even get the game lol

and next yr you probably wont lol

I seriously doubt it. I might just sound like a defiant Playstation fanboy, but no way EA stops making Madden on the PS. They would lose out on nearly half their sales. (I know Madden, like Call of Duty, sells marginally more copies on the Xbox) Madden just isn't the kind of game that would be made an Xbox exclusive. If anything they will just make Sony pay more to keep the license.

And Madden 25 will be available on PS3. Not sure about the Sunday ticket thing though. I'll have to buy it on 360 to get the Ticket and then sell it used (even at a $40 discount) and just get the regular version on PS3. tongue.png

EDIT: Like Rave said, the deal's for PS3 too.

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-25-Anniversary-Playstation-3/dp/B00CF7KVGE/ref=sr_1_1_title_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1370922731&sr=1-1&keywords=madden+nfl+25+anniversary+edition

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Are you ready for some football? Last Friday our 9to5Toys team discovered an Amazon exclusive preorder bonus that will make most gamers’ wives and girlfriends cringe.

The first 50,000 orders of Madden 25 for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 will include a full 17 week trial of NFL Sunday Ticket. A standard copy of this game retails for $60, so another $40 nets you every NFL game streamed to your laptop, tablet or smartphone each Sunday. Even better, gamers who already have DirectTV or who are eligible to receive it will also get a $10 off per month of their first year of service, a total savings of over $400 when you take into account the NFL Sunday Ticket subscription too. If you do not have DirectTV and are not eligible you will still receive a free year trial of NFL Sunday Ticket to PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL every game to your favorite mobile device.<b> Be sure you review the details of the promotion as there are some quirky caveats like not being able to PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL the service to a PS3.<b> Grab your buddies, grab some beers and download this season’s schedule and the iOS app.

Be sure you review the details of the promotion as there are some quirky caveats like not being able to PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL the service to a PS3.

Be sure you review the details of the promotion as there are some quirky caveats like not being able to PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL the service to a PS3.

Be sure you review the details of the promotion as there are some quirky caveats like not being able to Streem NFL Content is what it says the service to a PS3.

you wont get it

watch

so we will see who Fails

It wont be Mircosoft ....trust me lol

Be sure you review the details of the promotion as there are some quirky caveats like not being able to Streem NFL Content is what it says the service to a PS3.

you wont get it

watch

so we will see who Fails

It wont be Mircosoft ....trust me lol

Well, that really sucks if it's true. But you still get the Sunday Ticket, at least so far as watching online (on a PC) or on a tablet or other mobile device goes. Or if you have DirecTV, you get it there. I've got an AppleTV and can Airplay (or just use an HDMI cable hooked up from my laptop) to the TV anyway.