How Is Our New And Improved Greatest Show On Turf Not Better Than The Old?

Matt Ryan or Kurt Warner

Steven Jackson or Marshall Faulk

Roddy white or issac Bruce

Julio jones or Torry holt

Tony Gonzales or ????

Harry Douglas or ????

Its clear to see we have all the pieces to break offensive records and put up at least 30 points per game, and win the Super Bowl..this IMO is a no excuse season..Super Bowl or bust..

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should avoid team nicknames until we've done something.

As long as no dream team comments aren't made, we should be good..our track record proves that we are a pretty good team during the regular season..we just need to turn it up a notch towards the end of the season and in the playoffs...

Well the 2012 Falcons didn't even outscore the 98 or 81 Falcons and barely scored five more points than the 2010 Mularkeys. They weren't even close to those GSOT teams. Four of them outscored the 2012 offense and of course the 99-00 GSOT teams both scored more than 100 points more than the 2012 team. I don't see SJax and a new line making up that kind of difference in 2013.

To be fair, SJax didn't quite have the surrounding cast Faulk had. He didn't have Warner. He only had one year of a competent team around him.

I mean the comparison now for us.

He would have been great in that O but comparing this SJax to GSOT Faulk is dumb.

I mean the comparison now for us.

He would have been great in that O but comparing this SJax to GSOT Faulk is dumb.

As a duel threat RB, I get the comparison, but you can't really compare until we actually do something with him. If he gets 1k yards receiving, and we go all the way, then we can talk GSOT.