I Have An Agenda!

Willy Mo

I took a trip up to TATF. apparently, after a couple of minutes posting, was given the title of "having an agenda"

You don't have to be a homer to be a fan, but being a homer isn't a bad thing either. I'll admit I'm a homer, but I do realize the team/players faults. I'm just not gonna feed the fire of trolls on here by giving them ammo. That's just ignorant. The topic of this thread was just kind of odd. Everyone knows Matt Ryan's interviews are boring. He's talks a lot without really saying anything. Just like TD and MS. That's how I like it. I don't want a Rex Ryan, TO type coach/player.

I said he was wrong due to nobody knowing how he is outside of football. The few things I've seen, he's not so boring.

So I see why the OP got some slack. It seemed as if he had an agenda or wanted to stir the pot.

WARs alright it's the William Moore cat with the crosses that seems more like a guy with an agenda.

lmaooo

I took a trip up to TATF. apparently, after a couple of minutes posting, was given the title of "having an agenda"

lmaooo

thats pretty typical. some of those guys think if you disagree, it's all part of a master plan to inflict sadness. the reason they get so upset is because they know you're right, and whatever you're saying is making them sad

thats pretty typical. some of those guys think if you disagree, it's all part of a master plan to inflict sadness. the reason they get so upset is because they know you're right, and whatever you're saying is making them sad

yeah, it's pretty ridiculous how fast they are to claim so. right now they're ragging on a guy for being a "fake fan" because he doesn't think matt ryan can lead the falcons to a superbowl. how dare anyone say such blasphemy!

anyway, you're pretty much right. they think there's a "master group" of "trolls" who just want to ruin their fun for "evil" purposes. it's very stupid.

Guest Masbinacci

I Remember the days i was like that. Sorry everyone

Guest Masbinacci

yeah, it's pretty ridiculous how fast they are to claim so. right now they're ragging on a guy for being a "fake fan" because he doesn't think matt ryan can lead the falcons to a superbowl. how dare anyone say such blasphemy!

anyway, you're pretty much right. they think there's a "master group" of "trolls" who just want to ruin their fun for "evil" purposes. it's very stupid.

master group is controlled by swift.... Which is basically invisible now

So it's almost like they are worshiping a false idol