Awesome. My House Got Broken Into Today

Mr. Hoopah!

Thankfully, they took nothing, just went through a couple of drawers. They threw a rock through the back window, climbed in, the alarm must have immediately went off, because they went through the drawers and went out the front door. They were juveniles, the window was small, and they left two foot prints on the AC unit below the back window outside where they climbed on.

And they didn't touch my ******* dog, thank God. Poor little guy was scared **** less.

Guest Regular Guy

A house in my subdivision was broken into yesterday evening during daylight hours! I don't know if anything was taken but I think it's a shame that people have to steal. If it's a man trying to feed his family I can ALMOST understand but even then it's wrong. These were a couple of teenagers according to his neighbor across the street. I need to get an alarm AND a gun. This world is getting crazier by the minute.

Surveillance systems are dirt cheap. The hardest part is running the wire for the cameras but you seem like the kind of guy who could handle it.

Here is something like I first started with.

http://www.homesecurity361.com/cctv-8ch-security-surveillance-camera-system-with-4-color-cmos-night-vision-cameras-500gb-hd.html?___store=homesecurity361_view?utm_source=EDM&utm_medium=mail&utm_content=KDX8-BARQZ4ZN-5G&utm_campaign=newsletter20130527

Surveillance systems are dirt cheap. The hardest part is running the wire for the cameras but you seem like the kind of guy who could handle it.

Here is something like I first started with.

http://www.homesecur...sletter20130527

Hello, friend! I'm doing a study on large men who have violent fantasies about minority youths, and I wonder if you'd be interested. If you have watched "Red Dawn" more than 20 times (I'm sure you have; this question is a mere formality), please send me a personal message. Thank you, and God bless!

Hello, friend! I'm doing a study on large men who have violent fantasies about minority youths, and I wonder if you'd be interested. If you have watched "Red Dawn" more than 20 times (I'm sure you have; this question is a mere formality), please send me a personal message. Thank you, and God bless!

I`m not interested but let me suggest Google Bot. He is a bit of a girly man but having fantasies about juveniles is right in his wheelhouse. He may be up for drinks if you PM him.

I want one of those security cameras in my living room trained on our 60" TV. Not because I give half a rip if someone steals it (the only thing I care about in this house is my family -- the rest is insured). No, because I'd make a million dollars showing the poor fools on youtube trying to get that thing off the wall. It's mounted to 2 studs with lag bolts, and padlocked to the mount. And it's REALLY close to the wall -- so much that I really dread the day I have to take it down. You couldn't possibly get bolt cutters back there.

So they can try to rip it off the wall, in which case they'd break the TV in half (winning) or they can try to remove it from the mount, which would be equally hilarious.

Oh, and they'd have to do it all with a 90 pound Shepherd/Collie mix all over their ***. Get a bigger dog tongue.png

Seriously, though, I'm sorry that happened. Hopefully word will get out that they should pick another house.

And you are in RC talking about trying to clean things up?

I want one of those security cameras in my living room trained on our 60" TV. Not because I give half a rip if someone steals it (the only thing I care about in this house is my family -- the rest is insured). No, because I'd make a million dollars showing the poor fools on youtube trying to get that thing off the wall. It's mounted to 2 studs with lag bolts, and padlocked to the mount. And it's REALLY close to the wall -- so much that I really dread the day I have to take it down. You couldn't possibly get bolt cutters back there.

So they can try to rip it off the wall, in which case they'd break the TV in half (winning) or they can try to remove it from the mount, which would be equally hilarious.

Oh, and they'd have to do it all with a 90 pound Shepherd/Collie mix all over their ***. Get a bigger dog tongue.png

Seriously, though, I'm sorry that happened. Hopefully word will get out that they should pick another house.

First thing I thought of when I read about the "poor little dog being scared to death . . . "