• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Masbinacci

Not being a homer but this how i see

Panthers finally win a season

9-7 or 10-6

Saints lose again (sorry guys... Just not a big improvement on D)

8-8

Buccs...... 10-6. Even if they tie, they'll win what they need to over come the panthers.

-so they could be a great wild card

So the falcons. A lot to consider. Yes the O has improved. But the D i have questions.

Osi replaced abe. (but is a upgrade)

Dunta and Grimes gone.

-regardless Dunta made a ton... He was a good player

-Grimes we did just fine without.

But I'm unsure how those rooks will be.

If the falcons want to go 11-5, or better, then they need to get a DT. (and Seymour is not the only guy left.)

Do i feel our chances are the best. Then buccs then panthers and lastly saints.

Our division has been exciting to say the least from year to year since it started in 02' there has never been a champion for 2 years concurrent. What are Atlantas chances of doing that this year?

right now Ill say 30% for Atl

im liking what Im hearing from the OTAs in metairie! Its still WAY TOO EARLY but Payton is back!!!!!

THE NFC SOUTH RACE WILL GO DOWN TO THE WIRE. AND LIKE ANY CLOSE GAME ...... ATLANTA WILL WIN IT. SORRY .... THATS JUST THE WAY WE DO IT.biggrin.png

Oh? Okay, that must explain why you all can't seem to win a Lombardi Trophy.tongue.png

Actually, I'd say Atlanta has a very good chance of repeating...if everything stays pretty much the same as it did last season. But we know that's not the case. The other NFCS teams have all made improvements, so have the Falcons, but is it enough?

right now Ill say 30% for Atl

im liking what Im hearing from the OTAs in metairie! Its still WAY TOO EARLY but Payton is back!!!!!

This is gonna be a great year for the NFCS. There's been a butt load of talent come into our division these last couple of years so it should be a battle to the end. Least that's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Oh? Okay, that must explain why you all can't seem to win a Lombardi Trophy.tongue.png

Actually, I'd say Atlanta has a very good chance of repeating...if everything stays pretty much the same as it did last season. But we know that's not the case. The other NFCS teams have all made improvements, so have the Falcons, but is it enough?

THATS WHY I SAID THE SOUTH RACE WILL BE CLOSE. AND I MEANT ALL 4 TEAMS CLOSE. AS FOR THE LOMBARDI, WE'RE STILL HUNTING.

Guest Masbinacci

We have a solid team, but we are in the best division in the NFL.

Back to Back will result in a Super Bowl appearance.

I like to hope so

IT WILL BE CLOSE ... VERY CLOSE.

Someones gonna flop. Last year all 3 rivals had issues. But i cant believe its gonna be a 4 way race till the end for the South. Atleast 1 team more likely 2 will blow up by mid way and start to collapse.

The Panthers are more likely to start the season slow and finish strong once they are eliminated from post season.

Bucs tend to have 3/4 the team on life support by mid season.

Someones gonna flop. Last year all 3 rivals had issues. But i cant believe its gonna be a 4 way race till the end for the South. Atleast 1 team more likely 2 will blow up by mid way and start to collapse.

The Panthers are more likely to start the season slow and finish strong once they are eliminated from post season.

Bucs tend to have 3/4 the team on life support by mid season.

I THINK ALL 4 TEAMS KEEP PACE THIS YEAR. NO ONE GET MORE THAN ONE OR TWO GAMES BEHIND US ... I MEAN THE LEADER.biggrin.png

THE NFC SOUTH RACE WILL GO DOWN TO THE WIRE. AND LIKE ANY CLOSE GAME ...... ATLANTA WILL WIN IT. SORRY .... THATS JUST THE WAY WE DO IT.biggrin.png

Yall boys must have forgot to send San Fran that memo. Or you forgot to score in the second half.

Which was it?