Joe Montana Tweets His Top 5 Qbs

SaintsFanInLA

Guest Masbinacci

Brees, Payton, Rodgers, Brady and Eli.

Not knocking any of these guys... nor do I feel ryan should be up there.

Brees.......... should be up there. (period).

- my only dislike is he seems to care more about some records, then wins. not a bad thing.... but sometimes he should learn how to use the run instead of acting like the run is a special/trick play.

Peyton...nothing bad

Rodgers.... not much I can say. but I would like to see him actually use a runner. he's close to being like brees.

Brady. one of my favorites.

Eli.... he just has rings guys.

- and that spot I might actually say Ryan. (not being a homer.... but QB to QB, it's close)

Eli got wins with his overall team.

Ryan got wins for his WR and TE

Eli got enough wins to get some rings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also all those rookies, I could care less on. Lets talk once they played for 3 years. as of right now I don't give to kraps on them being considered to be in a top 5 list.

Guest Masbinacci

no, it's a good list lol. not much to argue,

after one year?

he's a turd. I think his mouth is full of sucking on wilson balls.

am I talking about this wilson

pp-wilson1.jpg

or

99142811-260x260-0-0_Wilson+Wilson+Championship+Tennis+Balls+Can+CAN.jpg these are to small for his big mouth

or

profile-anti-slice-golf-balls.jpg yep way way to small

or the dukes?

0002638863562_300X300.jpg

or maybe I was talking about something else.

Eli finally getting some recognition.

LIKE I SAID, "ELI AIN'T BAD. AT CRUNCH TIME, HE'LL COME THROUGH FOR YOU. ELI JUST DON'T HAVE THE GLAMORE OF SOME OF THE OTHER PRETTY-BOY QB's. PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THAT FACE. YOU GET THE SAME FACE FROM ELI ALL THE TIME. THROW A TOUCHDOWN .. SAME FACE. THROW AN INTERCEPTION .. SAME FACE. WIN A GAME .. SAME FACE. LOSE A GAME ... SAME FACE. MISS THE PLAYOFFS .. SAME FACE. WIN THE SUPER BOWL .. SAME FACE. THIS GUYS FACIAL ExpressionS NEVER CHANGE. BUT DON'T LET THE FACE FOOL YOU, THIS GUY CAN DO YOU IN.cool.png

You better watch it...your Brees love is showing wink.png

BREES IS A DARN GOOD QB. GUYS WHO LIKE FOOTBALL, LIKE GOOD PLAYERS, NO MATTER WHO THEY PLAY FOR. I DON'T CARE WHERE THEY RANK MY QB (Ryan), IT DOES NOT NEGATE MY CONFIDENCE IN HIM. MOE' POWER TO BREES. (not when he plays us though.)

As an admitted Falcon homer, I might personally consider Matt Ryan a top 5 talent. But with only one playoff win I can't blame somebody for putting someone who's won two Super Bowls in his place.

Eli's better than Ryan, but the Super Bowls argument is the worst one used in favor of Eli. Super Bowls are a team achievement, Eli was not elite in 2007, though he was in 2011.

LIKE I SAID, "ELI AIN'T BAD. AT CRUNCH TIME, HE'LL COME THROUGH FOR YOU. ELI JUST DON'T HAVE THE GLAMORE OF SOME OF THE OTHER PRETTY-BOY QB's. PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THAT FACE. YOU GET THE SAME FACE FROM ELI ALL THE TIME. THROW A TOUCHDOWN .. SAME FACE. THROW AN INTERCEPTION .. SAME FACE. WIN A GAME .. SAME FACE. LOSE A GAME ... SAME FACE. MISS THE PLAYOFFS .. SAME FACE. WIN THE SUPER BOWL .. SAME FACE. THIS GUYS FACIAL ExpressionS NEVER CHANGE. BUT DON'T LET THE FACE FOOL YOU, THIS GUY CAN DO YOU IN.cool.png

I remember Strahan saying his personality was perfect for New York, because he just doesn't get bothered by what anybody writes about him.