Jasper Tx Cops Beat Black Woman

Boogie Man

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14741058-texas-cops-jail-house-beating-of-black-woman-caught-on-tape

Sorry az white trash ball headed racists!

See, this is the kind of stuff that drives most of us nuts. We're out telling the world America isn't a racist nation any longer, then this pops up.

Btw, same town James Byrd was dragged to death :(

Personally, I'd put people like his at the head of any vigilante justice line, because there is nothing worse than white cops doing evil. I AM SO ANGRY!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is out claiming America isn't racist? Definitely not me.

Me, I 'was' smmfh

Makes me so angry I could spit bullets!

Police are almost equal opportunity Nazis, I do believe they treat black people worse on average, which is total BS! If I were Black, I'd hate the poolice even more than I already do! And that's a lot!

Probably didn't wanna give up the DNA.

She was hauled in for a $100 fine, then was on the phone with her mother trying to get it paid when she must have said something baldy Nazi didn't like and he went all Birmingham on her.

Those cops should be tried and convicted for aggravated assault so they won't even be able to ger mall security jobs!

http://www.allvoices...-caught-on-tape

Sorry az white trash ball headed racists!

See, this is the kind of stuff that drives most of us nuts. We're out telling the world America isn't a racist nation any longer, then this pops up.

Btw, same town James Byrd was dragged to death sad.png

Personally, I'd put people like his at the head of any vigilante justice line, because there is nothing worse than white cops doing evil. I AM SO ANGRY!

No one is saying there are no racists left in America, but that doesn't make it a racist country. It's not as if the general population approves of things like this. Why is it worse for white cops to do evil, I'd say the same actions are just as bad regardless of who does them.

She was hauled in for a $100 fine, then was on the phone with her mother trying to get it paid when she must have said something baldy Nazi didn't like and he went all Birmingham on her.

Those cops should be tried and convicted for aggravated assault so they won't even be able to ger mall security jobs!

They should be punished, but with this case making news they aren't getting any kind of law enforcement or security job anywhere.

No one is saying there are no racists left in America, but that doesn't make it a racist country. It's not as if the general population approves of things like this. Why is it worse for white cops to do evil, I'd say the same actions are just as bad regardless of who does them.

It's worse because it fuels the fires of victimization

Doesn't make it worse, just makes it paid more attention to. The victims suffer no more than any other victim does, including other victims of racially motivated violence done towards any race.

I disagree. There is strong sentiment in the Black community and America as a whole, that white cops beat black people. Sooooo, when white cops are caught beating black people, it makes it harder for blacks to accept America has significantly changed and it makes white people ashamed, or it should, to see two white dudes beating on a black woman. It's just not a good picture.

I disagree. There is strong sentiment in the Black community and America as a whole, that white cops beat black people. Sooooo, when white cops are caught beating black people, it makes it harder for blacks to accept America has significantly changed and it makes white people ashamed, or it should, to see two white dudes beating on a black woman. It's just not a good picture.

People's sentiments don't somehow make something morally worse.........Why should it make me ashamed to see that, what am I ashamed of, I did nothing wrong. This type of thinking is why racism exists, people identifying too much with their race and seeing all people of a race as being the same, or thinking that everyone of a race is responsible for everything people of that race has done, regardless of whether an individual was actually involved..........If 6 black guys decide to jump me, they are just as bad as whites who do it to a black man....To be honest, I'm getting pretty tired of people acting as though it's not as bad for their race to do something to a white person, just because other whites have done bad things to their race in the past.........It's textbook "I'm a victim, and the only one who can be a victim" complex, I don't sympathize with people who think that way.

People's sentiments don't somehow make something morally worse.........Why should it make me ashamed to see that, what am I ashamed of, I did nothing wrong. This type of thinking is why racism exists, people identifying too much with their race and seeing all people of a race as being the same, or thinking that everyone of a race is responsible for everything people of that race has done, regardless of whether an individual was actually involved..........If 6 black guys decide to jump me, they are just as bad as whites who do it to a black man....To be honest, I'm getting pretty tired of people acting as though it's not as bad for their race to do something to a white person, just because other whites have done bad things to their race in the past.........It's textbook "I'm a victim, and the only one who can be a victim" complex, I don't sympathize with people who think that way.

The problem here is you seem to be accepting reality is reality, when the sad truth is that perception is reality. And...I didn't say nor imply it was 'more' morally wrong. It just upsets me a great deal to see two white men, especially cops beat a black, especially a woman. And there is nothing wrong with identifying with ones race, that's what people want you think, that if you do, you must be a racist. I heard someone on tv say "call me a crook, but don't call me racist" likemit's the worst thing in the world. Ha, the word is thrown about so much it's lost it's true meaning. Everything is racism, everybody is racist...what a crock!

The problem here is you seem to be accepting reality is reality, when the sad truth is that perception is reality. And...I didn't say nor imply it was 'more' morally wrong. It just upsets me a great deal to see two white men, especially cops beat a black, especially a woman. And there is nothing wrong with identifying with ones race, that's what people want you think, that if you do, you must be a racist. I heard someone on tv say "call me a crook, but don't call me racist" likemit's the worst thing in the world. Ha, the word is thrown about so much it's lost it's true meaning. Everything is racism, everybody is racist...what a crock!

Everyone has their own perception, but it isn't always the truth. People's perceptions do not dictate how I view things, and there's really no reason they have to. People's perceptions are not reality, their worth to you is whatever you say it is. This incident should not reflect anyone's view of me, or white men in general because I am not those cops, and those cops are not all white men. No more than the actions of a black panther would change my view of black people in general, or a black friend of mine. People who choose to judge me for what others do, I don't want to be around, thus I don't sympathize with those who choose to let this incident decide their view of white people.........I never said identifying with one's race automatically means your a racist, but it is the root of racial problems. If race wasn't seen as a part of a person's individuality, it would not be a big deal....To me, it's just not an important part of someone's individuality, because it's merely something you were born with, and did not choose or earn. My individuality is based on things I chose to become...................................What happened in this video is wrong, but no more wrong than the beating of any other innocent person. There's no reason why whites doing it to blacks should cause any more anger than if it were the other way around, whites to another minority, minorities to another minority etc................................Plus, not all crimes involving 2 races are a race crime. A white may beat a black man in a robbery, or the other way around. It would be wrong, but not racially motivated.

I remember a story in a Adam Corrolla's book "Not Taco Bell Material" (Great, funny book by the way http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/not-taco-bell-material-adam-carolla/1107555846?ean=9780307888884)

In it he told the story of living next to a man who had a problem with a hedge they had dividing their yards. The story evolved so that the guy was hassling him, calling the cops, etc about a hedge that was not cut to the 7 ft limit imposed by the city ordinance, although everyone else had a similar hedge dividing their yards from neighbors at 10 ft and everyone else seemed to appreciate the privacy this allowed. The neighbor continued singling him out and calling the authorities rather than just speaking to him about any issues he had with his yard. He at last concluded that if he had been black, how could he have not thought the guy harassing him was racist. He singled him out (in a neighborhood where everyone else was white) for continual harassment, he refused to deal directly with him and even avoided him, opting instead to call the authorities on him for any foliage related transgression.

The reality of the situation and moral of the story was since they were both white, the neighbors motives were not racial......sometimes a person is really just a d**k

I'm not saying the video you posted was not racially motivated, very well could have been, but like that neighbor, sometimes a cop is just a d**k no matter the race of his victim

Either way, the firings in that video and this one were well justified

I remember a story in a Adam Corrolla's book "Not Taco Bell Material" (Great, funny book by the way http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/not-taco-bell-material-adam-carolla/1107555846?ean=9780307888884)

In it he told the story of living next to a man who had a problem with a hedge they had dividing their yards. The story evolved so that the guy was hassling him, calling the cops, etc about a hedge that was not cut to the 7 ft limit imposed by the city ordinance, although everyone else had a similar hedge dividing their yards from neighbors at 10 ft and everyone else seemed to appreciate the privacy this allowed. The neighbor continued singling him out and calling the authorities rather than

just speaking to him about any issues he had with his yard. He at last concluded that if he had been black, how could he have not thought the guy harassing him was racist. He singled him out (in a neighborhood where everyone else was white) for continual harassment, he refused to deal directly with him and even avoided him, opting instead to call the authorities on him for any foliage related transgression.

The reality of the situation and moral of the story was since they were both white, the neighbors motives were not racial......sometimes a person is really just a d**k

I'm not saying the video you posted was not racially motivated, very well could have been, but like that neighbor, sometimes a cop is just a d**k no matter the race of his victim

You are correct. If I had a dollar for every time a white person had their az beat by the cops, I'd have enough money to be able to comment on that 'ever paid for sex' thread, lol

Still I have a hard time imagining them treating a white woman the same. Possible, just not probable

it is terrible that something like this happened but as long as everyone uses stuff like this to prove that racism is still a huge problem we will never accept and realize the fact that there are far far less racial problems and racist people in this country than there use to be. Know matter how long we wait there will always be a small percentage of people that hate anyone that is different than them. That doesn't mean that the majority of the country hasn't gotten past such ignorant thinking. It just means that a small percentage of the country are ******* stupid. I hate it when people use examples like this to show the country hasn't came as far as we thought with racism, sexism, etc. Because it has gotten much much better.

You are correct. If I had a dollar for every time a white person had their az beat by the cops, I'd have enough money to be able to comment on that 'ever paid for sex' thread, lol

Still I have a hard time imagining them treating a white woman the same. Possible, just not probable

Okay, I'll bite. Having been to jail as many times as I have, its equal opportunity. "They" are "them" and "we" are "us". There may be a divide inside and we may use whatever against each other, but everyone lives in the same fear of beat downs.

One might even say, the whites may have a harder time in some ways. The reason? There are some cops who are about social status, not race. Will yell almost any slur at a white man and some worse than black racial slurs. The reason? They feel superior to others and you (the white inmate) make them look bad.

I am honestly moving back to PR because of cops. I'm white as far as the community is concerned. It is shameful the way MOST policeman act. I have experienced 2-3 goid ones in my life. I think THOSE PEOPLE are blessed and will be. I have been hassled by police since I was a young man. I was a wild child. Unfortunately at 19 I lost my mother due to murder.the cops never called and let her know the guy she dated was released.he killed he the next day.

At the time I was a small time weed dealer, that caused the local pd to be intrested in me. When my mom passed I inherited apt units, 15 to be exact. I knew me being 19 and my brother being 16 I would need to clean up my behavior and straten out. I did. I kept the stuff I had and honestly being 6000 behind in mortgage payments. To eat, I sold a bag 10 bucks every now and then to who I deemed safe in our home, but that was coming to an end. We where eating can food I felt a responsibility. I know it was not what I needed but I honestly felt it was right given my issue.

I lived in a city 2.2 square miles. I won't mention wich. it's in Fulton county.

Half the police force came yo my mothers funeral. My mom was a lions member and I grew up doing meks on wheels for our community.

2 months after my mom passed I had quit the gig. The narcotics squad did a no knock raid. I was put on the floor held with multiple machine guns to my head. All the guys in masks I knew. The station was across the street. They ripped my family pictures. They broke things my mom left me. These guys knew me personally we have talked laughed and ate together. But all of a sudden these guys I felt where decent I realized are just a gang of thugs.

To prevent them breaking more of my moms thongs I immediately told them where the pot was

They recovered 125 dollars worth. I was told my moms property was seized by the county. I was crying with 2 m300 machine guns at my head. From guys I knew! It turned out to be a lie. But it was psychological as well as physical hurt.

These same officers 2 months before had came and apologized to my face how they did not give a call to my mother 52 years old she was shot down. When the police left that night they left a mop stain of blood where they dragged the dead out buy there legs. They told me for just 500 bucks I could find a clean up service. Me and my brother 16 and 19 didn't have it.

The next day I went in the room. There was dried blood an inch thick on the floor. There was a spot of blood on the bed where my mother died. She died so fast she didn't bleed out as much but it was still alot from the buck shot. The man who shot her and killed himself put bird shot under his throat and killed himself. Buck for my mom bird for him. The police told me he shot himself clean through the bottom of his methed out jaw.

I went the next morning and cleaned everything I could before my 16 year old brother could see it. I was across the street from th PD. They didn't care. Only there liability. I scrubbed up buckets of thick blood pink brain material and pellets from the shots. The room stunk like brain fluid I guess, I've never smelled the scent since.

Those same policemen within 60 days came yo my same home. Kicked in every door in the house put machine guns to my head and charged me falsely for distributing. I was before but never enough to Merritt this. They laughed tore up irreplaceable family photos. Every one in my family at that point was gone. Those close to me knew that as well as they did. But to intimidate me they used this tactic to get 125 bucks of weed. I was done totally selling at this point. I was in control of nearly 1.5 million in property at the time with only 185 thousand worth of debt. for the circumstances I wasnt screwed but it was tough. I had no idea when the 3600 dollar mortgage would stop I was scared. I was 19.

I got it removed from my record but I still suffer from how they treated me. I can and will never trust a cop again. I'm honestly totally scared of them. When an officer drops me I fear.

As many of you know I left the country for 2 years. Upon my arrival 6 months ago I wad recently stopped in my subdivision due to faulty tag lights. I did not have a license due to a 2004 ticket that somehow I left open. In the end now I'm owing nearly 3000 in tickets. No tag light, no adress change. Bs charges because all lights cut off on my car in park. I have an 03 dts caddy. It cuts lights off bc old people forget so it's auto. I tried to fight the charges but I failed bc I represented myself. I needed to make pretrial petitions. The prosecutor told me they would review but didn't merkin I need to file somrething before court.

In short I'm leaving. I'm not paying the state a dollar for these tickets and I will never return to ga. Ive paid so much taxes to this state. Around 50,000. It will be gone due to traffic tickets. I'm cash broke and can't defend myself. I have my own family now. To pay 3000 plus state propety tax is senseless. I can't afford 10 grand to just live and not go to jail. Not for petty traffic tickets.

If only that officer let me drive home. 2 blocks. I wasn't drunk I had insurance there was an issue with my license and after came a wave of small tickets. 2004 was when there was a suspension on my license but I never knew. It's 2013 that's how good I drive. Tag light out was probable cause. Bs. In my subdivision.

That's just briefly how the police have treated me. I could tell you at least 5-6 more times I was harrassed. Seriously not for bs.

Before my mom was killed a man beat my mother black and blue. I was arrested for beating the guy. I beat him with a level after he attacked me with it. I broke his arm in 3 places. I was arrested for agg. Assault. Luckily dropped later but the cops blamed me instantly. When I was 20 I wad arrested for DUI because I wad in a car bumping loud music. I blew a 5.0 legal but I'm under 21. Bs

Cops are the frontline, we wonder why our jails are backed up with non violent offenders?

Would Jesus lock these non violent people up?

Would a decent person lock people up for minor infractions? These guys tell the court we need yo be prosecuted. I don't blame judges or prosecutors

Cops could easily balance our budget by determining if someone should be arrested. Instead they reform to a basic big government philosophy one shoe fits all

Living in a country where cops are trained to be of puplic service. I can never live in a land full of laser gun toting speeding cops, cops that hide behind signs ir corners. Cops that pull you over for driving late. Cops that pull you over out of suspicion.

I recently read an article about cops and it made alot of since job wise.

A cop can arrest one murdere a year or 2 rapists a year but the cops that move up aren't this guys. It's the guys that rapidly arrest people for weed or no licence or tickets that bring revenue. Those guys go places in our society. The guys that actually help people are left behind wondering, should I be a bad cop for pay? Arrest everyone to get recognition?

I work a low job part time rt now. I get in trouble for leaving my post in store. I've told my coworkers I don't care if they get mad. I'm all about taking care of the customer. I really don't care if I get fired for helping people.

The upper management loves it. The lower management I believe is scared I will move up fast. COPS GET YOU STUFF TOGETHER! Wake up! Realize you are the first customer service peopie to exist in society. That why tax's pay you. Your not supposed to be a private money making operation. You should serve your people on a case to Cade basis. One shoe fits all is bound for failure. It never works. Honest work for you is determined by how many people you let go, not the ones you arrest. That's being a true servant to the community. If not your working for a snobby prosecutor who thinks you are lower than them. The fact is you are the top of the chain.

I BEG YOU TO ACT LIKE IT. Suffering only comes because of your weakness

Edited by metatron360

it is terrible that something like this happened but as long as everyone uses stuff like this to prove that racism is still a huge problem we will never accept and realize the fact that there are far far less racial problems and racist people in this country than there use to be. Know matter how long we wait there will always be a small percentage of people that hate anyone that is different than them. That doesn't mean that the majority of the country hasn't gotten past such ignorant thinking. It just means that a small percentage of the country are ******* stupid. I hate it when people use examples like this to show the country hasn't came as far as we thought with racism, sexism, etc. Because it has gotten much much better.

THANK YOU, brilliant post. There will always be some racist people in this country, it is absolutely ridiculous to act as if nothing has changed in 50 years. Just because there are SOME racist people, doesn't mean that is the general view of most people in the country, that is very ridiculous thinking. People act like it is still a time where I would get beaten with clubs and/or ostracized for having black friends, if I still lived in the South. Virginia elected a black president for freaking sakes, is anyone stupid enough to think that would have happened 50 years ago?.....There are also just as many black racists as white ones, so it's stupid to make a big spectacle of every incident involving racism from whites, that you don't do for other racists. There are racists of every race.

I remember a story in a Adam Corrolla's book "Not Taco Bell Material" (Great, funny book by the way http://www.barnesand...n=9780307888884)

In it he told the story of living next to a man who had a problem with a hedge they had dividing their yards. The story evolved so that the guy was hassling him, calling the cops, etc about a hedge that was not cut to the 7 ft limit imposed by the city ordinance, although everyone else had a similar hedge dividing their yards from neighbors at 10 ft and everyone else seemed to appreciate the privacy this allowed. The neighbor continued singling him out and calling the authorities rather than just speaking to him about any issues he had with his yard. He at last concluded that if he had been black, how could he have not thought the guy harassing him was racist. He singled him out (in a neighborhood where everyone else was white) for continual harassment, he refused to deal directly with him and even avoided him, opting instead to call the authorities on him for any foliage related transgression.

Great insight, I'm surprised he didn't get death threats for speaking truth in the "everything's racism" age of today........I live in Vegas, where cops are notorious for being *****, to everyone and anyone. Why, probably just because it makes them feel superior to have the power, but they are that way with every race. A white man told me a story about being taken to jail just for J-walking, about how cops here were pricks.....Had the same cop done that to a black man, we'd hear all sorts of claims of racism, how cops are out to get black people etc. If you were to bring up the point that he may just be a ****, many would tell you how unlikely that is, some may even call you racist for saying that lol. But, it would have been true, it's nonsensical to think they'd just make exceptions for black people if they wanted to be a **** to everyone............The Zimmerman case is a good example, he was automatically made into a racist, but if you look at the facts he appears more to be just a over zealous wanna be hero/cop rather than a racist. But, facts and truth don't matter to those who want to play the race card.