Jonathan Babineaux Role Model

razrtalon

Stand Up Guy on and especially off the field

Seriously check out his facebook or twitter and he shares so many avenues for so many to do good. Making a difference #respect

http://www.unitedway.org/team-nfl/players/jonathan-babineaux/http://www.unitedway.org/team-nfl/players/jonathan-babineaux/

http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a4kclub.org%2F&h=iAQE9-rH5&s=1

As of today, I've donated and/or volunteered to 72 charities, foundations, at-risk schools and non-profit organizations that serve the medically-fragile or underserved adults and children of Atlanta. Please consider volunteering or donate to one of my Babineaux’s Unit: ■TEEN REFUGEES FROM CENTER FOR PAN ASIAN COMMUNITY SERVICES ■ LITERACY VOLUNTEERS OF ATLANTA■DEAF KIDS FROM GEORGIA COUNCIL FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED, CAMP JULIENA■CENTER FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED ■DOWN SYNDROME ASSOCIATION OF ATLANTA ■D.A.D.S. DADS APPRECIATING DOWN SYNDROME■9/11/01 GROUND ZERO FIREFIGHTERS■TRUANCY INTERVENTION PROJECT■ATLANTA'S CHILDREN SHELTER■ DREAM HOUSE FOR MEDICALLY FRAGILE CHILDREN■LITERACY VOLUNTEERS OF ATLANTA■COVENANT HOUSE FOR HOMELESS TEENS■ AMBASSADORS 4 KIDS■COMMUNITIES IN SCHOOL (DROP OUT PREVENTION)■CHILDREN WITHOUT A VOICE■LITERACY ACTION, INC.■ATLANTA CENTER FOR SELF SUFFICIENCY■EASTER SEALS ■JUNIOR ACHIEVERS OF GEORGIA ■DEKALB ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL■REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT & IMMIGRATION SERVICES ■DOGWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD SENIOR CENTER■MARIETTA YELLS ANTI-GANG PROGRAM■SOUTHWEST CHRISTIAN CARE ■WOMEN'S RESOURCE CENTER TO END DOMESTIC VIOLENCE■GEORGIA'S DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY AND CHILDREN'S SERVICES - CHRISKids, Inc■CRIM HIGH SCHOOL (Babineaux’s STOP TRUANCY school project)■KING MIDDLE SCHOOL (Babineaux's STOP TRUANCY school project)■HARPER ARCHER MIDDLE SCHOOL (Babineaux's STOP TRUANCY school project) ■BEST ACADEMY (Babineaux's STOP TRUANCY school project) ■SENIOR CITIZENS SERVICES MEALS ON WHEELS■ELLISVILLE STATE SCHOOL FOR MENTALLY CHALLENGED, M■AMERICAN RED CROSS/VICTIMS OF GEORGIA FLOOD■UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND■PREVENT CHILD ABUSE GEORGIA■DEKALB TRANSITION ACADEMY■RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES■GEORGIA'S DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY AND CHILDREN'S SERVICES - STATE ADOPTION UNIT/WEDNESDAY'S CHILD■HOSEA FEED THE HUNGRY & HOMELESS ■TURNING POINT GROUP HOME ■CARRIE STEELE PITTS GROUP HOME■LUPUS FOUNDATION OF AMERICA, GEORGIA CHAPTER■JUVENILE DIABETES RESEARCH FOUNDATION■NFL COACH TONY DUNGY’S ALL PRO DADS ■PROJECT OPEN HAND■THOMASVILLE HEIGHTS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL■DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS, GEORGIA CHAPTER■U.S. ARMY AVIATION BATTALION SOLDIERS■HALL COUNTY BOYS & GIRLS CLUB ■FAMILIES FIRST ■YOUTHS FROM POLICE ATHLETIC LEAGUE■FOSTER PARENTS AND THEIR FOSTER CHILDREN – BETHANY CHILDREN’S SERVICES■ CALVARY REFUGEE CENTER■ATLANTA DAY SHELTER FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN■ATLANTA UNION MISSION■FOOD SECURITY OF AMERICA■CAMP TWIN LAKES■100% WRONG CLUB■HABITAT FOR HUMANITY ■JUVENILE JUSTICE ■FRAGILE KIDS FOUNDATION■CATHOLIC CHARITIES■CARE (Poverty Program)■GEORGIA BANK TRANSPLANT RECOVERY UNIT AT THE CHILDREN’S HEALTHCARE OF ATLANTA ■GEORGIA's COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN■BOYS SCOUTS OF AMERICA, GEORGIA CHAPTER■RYAN CAMERON FOUNDATION■ MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATION■AMERICAN FOUNDATION FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION ■CENTERS FOR CHILD ADVOCACY OF GEORGIA ■FOCUS■UNITED WAY OF METROPOLITAN ATLANTA'S FUTURE FOUNDATION■GIVE BACK BY PAYING IT FORWARD PROJECT (My Sister's House, Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children) Thanks, # 95 It takes a few minutes to do volunteer work.

I can't believe how much he does...he is really trying to put his fingerprint on this world in the time he has here and with the opportunity he has in his position he has done so much...Easy to look up to someone like that no matter who you are. He has my respect. I wish there were more professional athletes and celebs like him. I hope one day to shake his hand.

. Babs has always been one of my favorite players. It does annoy me when celebrities tweet "I JUST DONATED TO SO AND SO" simply to let people know they did, but this obviously isn't the case.

Yeah I agree. The one thing that always chaps me is when pro athletes make a big deal of it when they are raising money for something by signing autographs. It is like DUDE YOU ARE SIGNING YOU FREAKING NAME!!!!!! How hard is it? Yes you are giving your time, but for God sakes if I could sit in a chair and write my name and raise a bunch of money to feed starving people or donate to the Children's hospital I would do it every weekend.

Yep, it ruins the concept of giving. In Babineaux's case, anybody can tell he has nothing but the best of intentions. He's a true Falcon.

Yup.... Idk charity work to me is just like anything in life whether it be working out, eating healthy, being in a relationship, whatever... what really matters is what you do when no one is looking.

Edited by RYNE