Cam > Falcons

Born A-Ginn

CAM'S A GOOD QB. BUT HE AIN'T ENOUGH TO TAKE ON THE FALCONS ALONE. THE THREAD IS "CAM>FALCONS." THE PANTHERS DON'T NEED CAM AS A ONE MAN SHOW. THEY NEED HIM AS A RINGMASTER, LEADER OF THE CAT THING. THROW CAM OUT THERE WITHOUT A SUPPORTING CAST .... ATLANTA WILL EAT HIM ALIVE. BUT THIS KID DOES HAVE SPUNK. I THINK IF HE HAD TO ... HE'D REALLY TAKE US ON ALONE.

CAM'S A GOOD QB. BUT HE AIN'T ENOUGH TO TAKE ON THE FALCONS ALONE. THE THREAD IS "CAM>FALCONS." THE PANTHERS DON'T NEED CAM AS A ONE MAN SHOW. THEY NEED HIM AS A RINGMASTER, LEADER OF THE CAT THING. THROW CAM OUT THERE WITHOUT A SUPPORTING CAST .... ATLANTA WILL EAT HIM ALIVE. BUT THIS KID DOES HAVE SPUNK. I THINK IF HE HAD TO ... HE'D REALLY TAKE US ON ALONE.

you are giving Cam way to much credit

playing QB in the NFL is about winning

not doing a superman pose when you are down by 27 and then pouting in the Presser

A Dalton

A Luck

RG3

R Wilson

those are the young QBs who Win....

Not Cam

maybe he will learn how to win this yr

but as of Now

Cam dont deserve to be Mentioned with the guys I listed even...

much less a M Ryan kinda Guy...

not doing a superman pose when you are down by 27 and then pouting in the Presser

A Dalton

A Luck

RG3

R Wilson

Not Cam

but as of Now

THIS GUY HAS HIS ANTICS, BUT YOU GOT TO GIVE THE DEVIL HIS DUE, THE GUY CAN PLAY. AND HE PLAYS WELL ENOUGH TO WIN. IN SEASONS PAST, CAM HAS NOT HAD A SUPPORTING CAST AS THE OTHER QB's YOU MENTIONED. LIKE HIM OR NOT ...... THE GUY IS A STAR. AND HE WILL POSE TROUBLE FOR HIS OPPONENTS.

THIS GUY HAS HIS ANTICS, BUT YOU GOT TO GIVE THE DEVIL HIS DUE, THE GUY CAN PLAY. AND HE PLAYS WELL ENOUGH TO WIN. IN SEASONS PAST, CAM HAS NOT HAD A SUPPORTING CAST AS THE OTHER QB's YOU MENTIONED. LIKE HIM OR NOT ...... THE GUY IS A STAR. AND HE WILL POSE TROUBLE FOR HIS OPPONENTS.

he has a unique and explosive skill set

so did J George

all the Talent in the world dont make you an Elite NFL QB

there is no Doubt he has Talent

but he has had Talent around him

S Smith

DWill

J Stew

G Olsen

decent O Line

more than enough to make him a .500 QB with his Talent

yet??????

I will admit he Could be Special

But he has done nothing to prove that yet other than a few long runs....

can he grow up ????

yes

will he ????

we will see

he has a unique and explosive skill set

so did J George

all the Talent in the world dont make you an Elite NFL QB

there is no Doubt he has Talent

but he has had Talent around him

S Smith

DWill

J Stew

G Olsen

decent O Line

more than enough to make him a .500 QB with his Talent

yet??????

I will admit he Could be Special

But he has done nothing to prove that yet other than a few long runs....

can he grow up ????

yes

will he ????

we will see

I COULD BE WRONG, BUT I DON'T THINK CAM IS NOWHERE NEAR A SELF-CONSUMED JERK AS JEFF GEORGE. JEFF GEORGE HAD A LOT OF TALENT, UNFORTUNATLY FOR THE FALCONS HE ONLY SHOWED IT IN PRACTICE. NEWTON DOES TAKE HIS TO THE GAME DAY FIELD.

I COULD BE WRONG, BUT I DON'T THINK CAM IS NOWHERE NEAR A SELF-CONSUMED JERK AS JEFF GEORGE. JEFF GEORGE HAD A LOT OF TALENT, UNFORTUNATLY FOR THE FALCONS HE ONLY SHOWED IT IN PRACTICE. NEWTON DOES TAKE HIS TO THE GAME DAY FIELD.

nah, you are not wrong

J George Blew it Bigtime

cant believe Vikes brought him in to work with Ponder

George was a jerk of all jerks. That's not Cam. Cam is like Vince Young with more talent but the same mindset. You know, emo. And make no mistake, Cam has a ton of talent/help around him in Carolina. More so than RG3 or Luck has.

Edited by JonBoySturgis_akaGrG

A Dalton

A Luck

RG3

R Wilson

Not Cam

but as of Now

It may be a team's goal to win games, but it's a terrible way to judge individual players. There is an entire side of the ball that a QB is not even on the field for, and there are still several other guys on the field on offense. The idea that the team as a whole is a better measure of a player than their individual effort is complete nonsense.

For me its to early to say what Cam will be. He could keep progressing and end up being unreal or he could end up like Vick. A great running QB with a very strong arm but never able to quite put it together. It will be easier to judge after this upcoming season

For me its to early to say what Cam will be. He could keep progressing and end up being unreal or he could end up like Vick. A great running QB with a very strong arm but never able to quite put it together. It will be easier to judge after this upcoming season

Definitely has the raw talent and ability. A really high ceiling but he could never reach his full potential.