How Do You Feel About Rival Central's New Direction?

Google Bot

WHAT NEW DIRECTION? IF RIVAL CENTRAL HAS A NEW DIRECTION, NOBODY HAS INFORMED ME OF IT. WOULDN'T DO ANY GOOD IF THEY HAD. I MARCH TO MY OWN DRUM BEAT. MY ONLY PURPOSE IS TO TALK SOME FOOTBALL. MY ONLY GOAL IS TO ROOT MY TEAM ON. FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN DERAIL MY GOAL, THEY ARE WASTING THEIR TIME. I ONLY LISTEN TO THE SCORE BOARD. UNLIKE A LOT OF RIVALS, THE SCORE BOARD DON'T LIE. AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THE SCORE BOARD, "DENIAL IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF LYING."biggrin.png

WHAT NEW DIRECTION? IF RIVAL CENTRAL HAS A NEW DIRECTION, NOBODY HAS INFORMED ME OF IT. WOULDN'T DO ANY GOOD IF THEY HAD. I MARCH TO MY OWN DRUM BEAT. MY ONLY PURPOSE IS TO TALK SOME FOOTBALL. MY ONLY GOAL IS TO ROOT MY TEAM ON. FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN DERAIL MY GOAL, THEY ARE WASTING THEIR TIME. I ONLY LISTEN TO THE SCORE BOARD. UNLIKE A LOT OF RIVALS, THE SCORE BOARD DON'T LIE. AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THE SCORE BOARD, "DENIAL IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF LYING."biggrin.png

Check the roster, ol' friend. If you want to talk football, you're going to have to wait a week or so while this place fumigates itself out...

Guest Masbinacci

You ok falconcheff?

I mean i only see me as the only newbie here.

Lil honey got banned.

I Don't think I'm causing a problem. But if i am.... Just lay it to me straight

Guest Masbinacci

weezer?

I'm not sure if he is going for Beverly hill billies or this is something from the west coast or something no one has seen.

That's the worst analogy I've ever seen.

SMFH for having to explain complex perfection

Is it cuz that's where they wanna be?

Serviceable at best.

My chick loves that garbage band

^^^^^ GETS IT!! Why!?? 'Cause he's a F'n RC REGULAR, not some two-bit also-ran...

Truth is... they don't stand a chance. It's something that you're born into... and they just don't belong...

Pay special attention starting at the 2:00 mark, Bot, Whale, et al...

Edited by Falconcheff

You ok falconcheff?

I mean i only see me as the only newbie here.

Lil honey got banned.

I Don't think I'm causing a problem. But if i am.... Just lay it to me straight

Honestly you seem like a perfectly nice, amicable fellow. Seriously.

Unfortunately, our philosophical and theological differences are so vastly separated, I can't stand anything you post. So it's not you; it's me. You've been on this board and others long enough that you deserve the respect of a response. Since you asked. If you notice, I generally don't respond to your posts, since, as I mentioned, although I disagree with who you are at the core, you seem like a decent person, and I don't believe there's any need for us to senselessly add to the drama that's been going on here lately.

You have the right to be whomever you choose to be, and believe whatever you choose to believe. Just know that I am diametrically opposed to everything you stand for...

As for being the only newbie here, compared to the influx of obtuse waterbags that have recently infested this forum, you are considered emeritus...

sPeaking of new direction. with drew brees' regression being inevitable. will the saints look for a rb next year and go run, or roll the dice and hope they can find another top three qb to off set their horrible defense? jw

Guest Masbinacci

Honestly you seem like a perfectly nice, amicable fellow. Seriously.

Unfortunately, our philosophical and theological differences are so vastly separated, I can't stand anything you post. So it's not you; it's me. You've been on this board and others long enough that you deserve the respect of a response. Since you asked. If you notice, I generally don't respond to your posts, since, as I mentioned, although I disagree with who you are at the core, you seem like a decent person, and I don't believe there's any need for us to senselessly add to the drama that's been going on here lately.

You have the right to be whomever you choose to be, and believe whatever you choose to believe. Just know that I am diametrically opposed to everything you stand for...

As for being the only newbie here, compared to the influx of obtuse waterbags that have recently infested this forum, you are considered emeritus...

Ok just checking.

If it helps.... Sometimes, i don't like me. :P

Guest Masbinacci

sPeaking of new direction. with drew brees' regression being inevitable. will the saints look for a rb next year and go run, or roll the dice and hope they can find another top three qb to off set their horrible defense? jw

I hope they let Ingram walk. I would love to see him here.

To me they do not run correctly. They make it like like its some kind of secret weapon.

Yet i could see them going after a RB in the second or third.

dammit Syco!!!!!!!

regression is for the weak!!!!

Brees is not WEAK

the saints will NOT be in the RB hunt for a while!!!!

When Brees retires, Payton will bring in someone and the saints will march on.

probably a bit slower but they will march on

I believe Payton will take a QB in the draft in 2015 to hopefully replace Brees sometime after that

dammit Syco!!!!!!!

regression is for the weak!!!!

Brees is not WEAK

the saints will NOT be in the RB hunt for a while!!!!

When Brees retires, Payton will bring in someone and the saints will march on.

probably a bit slower but they will march on

I believe Payton will take a QB in the draft in 2015 to hopefully replace Brees sometime after that

They're gonna have to draft one soon! How old is Brees? 50?laugh.png

Guest Masbinacci

They're gonna have to draft one soon! How old is Brees? 50?laugh.png

He's favre.... Surprised no one has said that on espn or nfln.