Did Lh Get Banned?

Retro Roq

I am still trying to figure out the rules and etiquettes on these boards after a year...

but did LH get banned?

It says Banned Members under his avatar, and I was just wondering what that meant and if it was something you could put on your own avatar or what?

If you get banned, is it a banned for life thing or are there terms or how does all that work?

Sorry, I just come on to find like minded fans to talk football and try not to break any rules, but I just wanted to understand this whhole banned thing cause it seems to be happening a lot lately.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never realized just how much people enjoy drama. My suspicion is most of this has been brought over from TATF, which isn't surprising. Sorry, but I graduated high school some 40 years ago, pretty much done with drama for dramas sake.

You all love it? GREAT....Have fun, but just realize how stupid you look chasing your tails.rolleyes.gif

Poor gal never had a chance.

Again I didn't have the chance to ask her on a date.

Blunts

Johnny rockets

Cheap vodka

Red box DVD

Dammit

I know right. I was gonna friend her on facebook and send her a tweet and then i got high.

Apparently her/his posting privileges have been suspended, probably gonna get IP banned tomorrow.

I have a question for JB and Rave, if it comes to light that it was indeed PP will you guys feel a little duped, considering how vehemently you both defended her?

Remember, they don't care, bro. That's why they are chiming in, over and over, to let people know just how much they don't care.

Sociopath??

Just a lonely old man who failed at life.

I know his attention seeking personality disorder manifests itself on the internet and agoraphobia plagues his real life. Dunno what all else he's afflicted with, though. And he may appear like an animal lover in that pic, but on our board when a respected member's beloved dog died Pencil took great joy in making fun of him. He also accused a lot of people on both boards of sending him inappropriate personal messages and called them pedophiles, yet he could never provide a screenshot or any other proof. I won't even get into the stuff he posted about blacks and Jews. He's just a really awful human being.

I know his attention seeking personality disorder manifests itself on the internet and agoraphobia plagues his real life. Dunno what all else he's afflicted with, though. And he may appear like an animal lover in that pic, but on our board when a respected member's beloved dog died Pencil took great joy in making fun of him. He also accused a lot of people on both boards of sending him inappropriate personal messages and called them pedophiles, yet he could never provide a screenshot or any other proof. I won't even get into the stuff he posted about blacks and Jews. He's just a really awful human being.

It is known.

PP was banned for breaking the CoC. Creating a new account while being banned is a banable offense. Hope that makes sense.

Thats what I wasnt getting, PP was originally banned. Now, I get it.

Thanks for being clear. Sorry if I came across as being out of touch.

I am sure it isnt the last time I will come across that way.

Man, there are a LOT of rules here.