Which Games Do Yall Have Circled 2013/14

razrtalon

The weeks are starting to be circled. Whether it be rivalry, rematch, matchups certain players or whatever so be it but we all circle certain games. They are all just as important and meaningful but there are those certain games we all want more than others. If you could only pick 2 on your schedule which ones are they and why?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opening @ saints, the pats, seahawks, green bay, there are a lot of tough games and exciting competition. My two gotta be

Thursday night Saints @ Falcons....playoff implications? Just becoming a great rivalry. My first georgia dome game was last year thursday saints at falcons.

and Dec. 23 49ers. All I want for xmas is a road win and REVENGE...gonna be a bigtime game with a lot on the line for both teams.

September 8th against the Jets. That game will be a tell all of what we're going to look like the rest of the season.

If we lose or the game is even close (3 pts or less) chances are we don't win more than 7 games and there will be some F.O. and possibly coaching changes made.

Normally I wouldn't say this after 1 game, but for all the drastic movement Dominick has made to cover up his lack of drafting even a mediocre secondary. A loss to a team as dysfunctional as the J E T S to start the season, would be a major blow to what they're trying to accomplish.

All but here's a few key games.

Opening vs the Eagles - See if RG3 is healthy to start the season.

Week 2 @ Green Bay - See how the future face of the NFL stacks up against the best quarterback in the league.

Oct 13 after our bye against Dallas - Going to kick their *** again .)

Nov 25 vs the 49ers - RG3 Kaepernick nuff said

RG3 Superbowl .)

Edited by JonBoySturgis_akaGrG

Opener vs saints. seahawks, niners

The seahawks falcons has a little extra spice just with sherman/roddy jawing. Also there's a lot of players or free agents on a new team facing old teammates such as welker, freeney, dumervil

Edited by razrtalon

I really want to beat the Seahawks and the 49ers.

Also, I'd like to go and get that win in the Georgia Dome that we ever-so-kindly gave to you guys last season.

I don't have them circled, but seeing as they're both on all four NFCS schedules, I imagine we would all love to see our respective teams go 2-0 against them. Whichever one of us does should be headed for a good record this season.

Thursday night Saints game for obvious reasons and the Sunday night Patriots game. My brother in law and niece (both huge Pats fans) are coming into town to go to that one with my daughter and I. Family bragging rights will be on the line.

I don't have them circled, but seeing as they're both on all four NFCS schedules, I imagine we would all love to see our respective teams go 2-0 against them. Whichever one of us does should be headed for a good record this season.

Yeah, it'd be nice if the NFCS swept the whole division especially as hyped up as the Hawks and 49ers are. I'd also like to beat them because of the pedestal the media has placed those 'holier-than-thou' four young QBs on this past season while at the same time taking a dump on Cam. It'd be satisfying to say the least...

Guest Masbinacci

Bump... I'm bumping any post that is football talk an not drama.

One way to quit the drama, is to stop caring and replying to it. Let these fools talk among their self and stay out of it. (they eventually die off)

That's my two cents. Now enjoy all the football bumps.

Bump... I'm bumping any post that is football talk an not drama.

One way to quit the drama, is to stop caring and replying to it. Let these fools talk among their self and stay out of it. (they eventually die off)

That's my two cents. Now enjoy all the football bumps.

Appreciate the effort, but when a virus like this takes hold, that's pretty much all she wrote. Plus, you don't seem to realize, there are regulars here that relish the kind of crap that went on here yesterday.

Nah, I'd say this place is pretty much done. But that's the way it was planned from the beginning. I'm just too ******* old to waste time reading the drivel being posted here now.

I'll swing back by once training camp gets here, just to see if the Mods allowed the slime to take over, or if this forum is even still around.

Later

Guest Masbinacci

So what you're saying is the bucs are going 0-10 and then just giving up the rest of the season, and giving their first to the falcons for domique Davis?

Yeah, it'd be nice if the NFCS swept the whole division especially as hyped up as the Hawks and 49ers are. I'd also like to beat them because of the pedestal the media has placed those 'holier-than-thou' four young QBs on this past season while at the same time taking a dump on Cam. It'd be satisfying to say the least...

This

Thursday night Saints game for obvious reasons and the Sunday night Patriots game. My brother in law and niece (both huge Pats fans) are coming into town to go to that one with my daughter and I. Family bragging rights will be on the line.

My buddy and I have been waiting for this game for years. Its going to be talked abouf for a long time aswell. Its a big time game with a lot on the line. Primetime gonna be awesome...I can't wait fir thus season to start.

We got so many good games next year half my schedule's circled. ph34r.png

Saints--rivalry, home opener

Patriots--AFCCG/NFCCG losers' grudge match, Tom Brady, both very good teams

Seahawks--One h ell of a playoff game, Seattle will want their revenge

49ers--I want MY revenge

Packers--Wanna beat those snot nosed punks

Dolphins--friend of mine is a Dolphins fan and there's plenty of unresolved smack talk, plus they got Grimey

I'm also curious how we'll perform against the division this year, which is six games right there. It'll be interesting to see how well we do against the Bucs improved secondary, the Panthers kind of had our number last year even though we won a game, and the Saints games are always an event around here.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word