Roddy White Says Hes Never Voted On "players List"...

Rave

The only time these lists matter are when a Falcon is listed higher than a Cowboy.

Truth.

These lists never matter. I just remember all the hoopla from last year. When it was 5-6 Cowboys saying they never voted no one seemed to listen. Now that Roddy has said hes never voted I figured it wouldnt be ignored. The list is not a list voted on by their peers. It is a media drawn up list that they knew would get more respect if they advertised it as "voted on by the players".

Riling up Falcons fans is all that matters. We know which players on which teams are the best in the NFL. No need for a list to tell us that.

wink.png

I remember him saying that 2 years ago, that he didn't vote. He said the list was complete garbage because Bailey was too low, and that Bowe was ranked higher than Bailey, but Bailey shut Bowe down head to head so it was stupid..........................................Good post, things like this poke holes in the ideas of it being some "official list" because players voted on it. Everyone has their own criteria, everyone's criteria is different there is no definite answer. Plus, players have less insight on players that they don't really face head to head. Thus, it's stupid to put a players list on a pedestal and act like we can't challenge it..........A player disagreeing with the list proves how stupid that is, because players have different opinions. It pretty much should put the nail in that coffin, logically speaking.

still don't care. there's probably a players committee or something that does the list with a producer or whatever bending their ears. it would actually make me feel better knowing no player actually takes part, and isn't responsible for such a crappy list