Will They Move The Falcons Vs Seahawks Game To Primetime?

The Roddy White vs Richard Sherman beef makes this must see TV. Last time we played it was a GREAT game, it shouldve been primetime instead of our primetime game against the jets.

Is there anyway it gets moved to primetime?

That would give us 6 primetime games which is crazy..

I get the feeling nobody outside of Atlanta or Seattle even knows about their war of words.

nor do they care

I get the feeling you have not watched any NFLN in the past 12hrs. lol

That is the only thing that has been on over and over since it was said last night.

I get the feeling you have not watched any NFLN in the past 12hrs. lol

That is the only thing that has been on over and over since it was said last night.

who's job is it to boost up this type of issue.... THE Media. I can honestly tell you I don't care at all because it's just trash talk. I only care about what happens on the field and the tape proves that Roddy has more than earned Shermans respect. Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all if all this trash talk wasn't a former of respect for Roddy

they may know about it but do you think it would make them care about it

The public has a bad habit of imitating what the media says. The AFMB is a great example of that. Nobody will have issues with anything and then all of the sudden after something is aired on TV the whole board has an opinion. It just happens.

they may know about it but do you think it would make them care about it

Yes. Roddy and sherman are two players who have talked a lot of **** to a lot of people on different teams...their war of words between each other is entertaining even if you aren't a fan of the two teams

Its all over espn and other sites. Its what most people were talking about on Twitter

Edited by BrandonDell_

The public has a bad habit of imitating what the media says. The AFMB is a great example of that. Nobody will have issues with anything and then all of the sudden after something is aired on TV the whole board has an opinion. It just happens.

that's the board. We're talking about people outside of the AFMB. Pretty sure they don't care about the situation or in some cases, most probably don't care about the individuals of discussion

that's the board. We're talking about people outside of the AFMB. Pretty sure they don't care about the situation or in some cases, most probably don't care about the individuals of discussion

That was just an example. The biggest one I can think of is the entire Fox News Channel. 90% of the stuff they say is all hype and the result is thousands of old people thinking the world is going to end. It's just how the public works. Not everyone is smart enough to make up their own mind.

I do agree with you though. Nobody should give a crap , but the sad thing is a lot of people will just because they were told to.

Yes. Roddy and sherman are two players who have talked a lot of **** to a lot of people on different teams...their war of words between each other is entertaining even if you aren't a fan of the two teams

Its all over espn and other sites. Its what most people were talking about on Twitter

check every other fan site and see how many threads there are on the topic with more than 1 page of replies. That's one way to see how many fans of other teams think of it. Some may be interested in it but I would bet the majority of fans outside of falcons and sealants nation don't really care

check every other fan site and see how many threads there are on the topic with more than 1 page of replies. That's one way to see how many fans of other teams think of it. Some may be interested in it but I would bet the majority of fans outside of falcons and sealants nation don't really care

Look and see how many pages their original comments toward each other got though. Every team would care more if it was their own players but to say no one cares at all is innaccurate. Its funny/entertaining when ANY two players talk ****. Especially when those two players have a lot of haters from other teams for doing the exact same thing. Lol

That was just an example. The biggest one I can think of is the entire Fox News Channel. 90% of the stuff they say is all hype and the result is thousands of old people thinking the world is going to end. It's just how the public works. Not everyone is smart enough to make up their own mind.

I do agree with you though. Nobody should give a crap , but the sad thing is a lot of people will just because they were told to.

yeah that is pretty sad lol

Look and see how many pages their original comments toward each other got though. Every team would care more if it was their own players but to say no one cares at all is innaccurate. Its funny/entertaining when ANY two players talk ****. Especially when those two players have a lot of haters from other teams for doing the exact same thing. Lol

I didn't mean it as NO one cares at all outside of the two fan bases. Probably should have put the majority doesn't care. Honestly, last year, before the playoff game would have been the best time to put anything into this little war of words. After seeing how Sherman was toasted in that game and the fact that he's still talking for no reason, it's actually not entertaining, mainly because Roddy isn't taking the bait

We play the Seahawks Week 10.

NFL Flexible Scheduling 101

• Begins Sunday of Week 11
  • In effect during Weeks 11-17
  • Only Sunday afternoon games are subject to being moved into the Sunday night window.
  • The game that has been tentatively scheduled for Sunday night during flex weeks will be listed at 8:15 p.m. ET.
  • The majority of games on Sundays will be listed at 1:00 p.m. ET during flex weeks except for games played in Pacific or Mountain Time zones which will be listed at 4:05 or 4:15 p.m. ET.
  • No impact on Thursday, Saturday or Monday night games.
  • The NFL will decide (after consultation with CBS, FOX, NBC) and announce as early as possible the game being played at 8:15 p.m. ET. The announcement will come no later than 12 days prior to the game. The NFL may also announce games moving to 4:05 p.m. ET and 4:15 p.m. ET.
  • Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications.
  • The NBC Sunday night time slot in "flex" weeks will list the game that has been tentatively scheduled for Sunday night.
  • Fans and ticket holders must be aware that NFL games in flex weeks are subject to change 12 days in advance (6 days in Week 17) and should plan accordingly.
  • NFL schedules all games.
  • Teams will be informed as soon as they are no longer under consideration or eligible for a move to Sunday night.

[/thread]