Earl Thomas Comes To Sherman's Defense:

I really hate the way the NFL channel put that together. They are deliberately trying to cause conflict.

How many other of the top 100 videos have you seen since the beginning where they had players on the video talking down the player - and then the guy presenting had to defend him.

They did the presentation in a degrading and disrespectful way to Roddy in my opinion just to stir up controversy.

Disgusting - Roddy deserves better.

I couldn't agree more. It was disrespectful to say the least. Why have someone on-film denigrating a player just voted one of the top 40 in the NFL? I don't think I've seen any other top 100 player treated that way.

Sherman's input was not needed nor was it warranted.

This soap-opera-esque crap on the NFL Network is getting old.

Im starting to lose Respect for Earl Thomas... I get backing your team mate... But to say you lost respect for champ for saying sherman talk to much is just dumb...

For years.. Champ has showed the right way for a star athlete to act on and off the field.

Listen.. I like Sherman.... The guy balled out last year..... I cant lie... If it was any other CB... I could have seen us scoring 2 TD's instead of the 2 fgs we had...

Saying that ... Sherman must know.. To a guy like champ... 10 time probowler.... A guy who was the best CB in the league for years.... One good year aint sh** ... Basically Big Ben said the samething about the rookie QB's

They not hating on the young guys... They are basically saying.. Build yo resume.... You are starting off good... Just keep doing your work

Im starting to lose Respect for Earl Thomas... I get backing your team mate... But to say you lost respect for champ for saying sherman talk to much is just dumb...

For years.. Champ has showed the right way for a star athlete to act on and off the field.

Champ is a wonderful example of what it means to be a UGA star. Tough, competitive, humble, and never quits.

Champ is a wonderful example of what it means to be a UGA star. Tough, competitive, humble, and never quits.

Thats my point.. So how can you lose respect for him for just saying a guy talk to much ?

I would understand if he went at Sherman neck or something

I understand if he said... Im not feeling champs comments

Sherman lost credibility by trying to suggest Roddy didn't belong in the top 100, so anything else he says beyond that is just the reflections of an early-onset CTE patient.

You can see him hold back a laugh and smile when he says it. He's a real life troll, and it turns out the press and media are just as susceptible to it as message board posters are.

You can see him hold back a laugh and smile when he says it. He's a real life troll, and it turns out the press and media are just as susceptible to it as message board posters are.

EXACTLY

He's trolling and its working. Quit feeding the troll. Somebody please tweet that shjt to Roddy.