Top 3 Bands Of The 90's?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to pick, but in no particular order also, Rage Against The Machine, Alice In Chains, and Tool. Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Smashing Pumpkins are right up there though.

forgot the about The Smashing Pumpkins. I loved their early stuff.

I've been listening to The Offspring every single day for the past 16 years. Honest to god, they are my favorite band,

That's how I am with Sublime.

forgot the about The Smashing Pumpkins. I loved their early stuff.

That's how I am with Sublime.

True story: I went to see The Offspring a long, long time ago. A friend of mine got me backstage and I met the band. Dexter Holland (the lead singer) autographed my shoulderblade. The next morning I went to a tattoo parlor to get it etched into my body for good. It hurt like nothing else in the world but it was soooo worth it.

True story: I went to see The Offspring a long, long time ago. A friend of mine got me backstage and I met the band. Dexter Holland (the lead singer) autographed my shoulderblade. The next morning I went to a tattoo parlor to get it etched into my body for good. It hurt like nothing else in the world but it was soooo worth it.

I have a newspaper with me on the front row leaning onto the stage at an Offspring concert. It was at midtown and I was at the back of the crowd til I saw them clearing the way for a blindman to make his way to the front. I followed them all the way up to the stage and was literally leaning on the stage on the front of the Times Georgian