The Bible Teaches That We Are To Give Honor To Whom Honor Is Due

KOG,

I tried to send you a private message but it says that you cannot receive any messages. Since I cant message you, I will say here what I would have said in the message.

I have been a member of these boards for well over ten years. Although I dont post very often, I do read a lot. There are many intelligent posters on the boards. Some of these posters I disagree with and others I do agree with. I know you probably feel the same way. I am a Christian and serve as an Elder in a non denominational Christian Church. I just want you to know how much I appreciate the way that you represent yourself and your faith in a way that is both non unnecessarily confrontational as well as non compromising. Even though we have never spoken, I consider you a brother in Christ and that is a strong bond that we share.

The best thing I can say about you is that I see Christ in you. If I see Him, then many others do as well. I encourage you to continue presenting your faith and ideas in a way that is non unecessarily confrontational as well as non compromising. That's what Jesus did. Keep the faith and finish the race my brother. God Bless You.

Man, I seriously seriously appreciate the time you have taken to write this. I'm lost on words, but I truly appreciate it and as always God is on time. You were actually instrumental in answering a prayer. So thank you for listening to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

You may not remember me from back in the old days, but I was not always a Christian. I am so glad that God took me and saved me from the path I was heading into. I just thank God and I am very humbled by this man. Really, as a licensed minister (less than two years) at a non-denominational church, actually outreach church, I am deeply moved by this to continue being a useful tool for God and to keep moving forward.

You are a true brother in Christ and this will never be forgotten by me, but more importantly by the Father. Thank you again Brother and you keep the faith and finish the race as well. We will meet someday, one way or another. Thank you again.

Clarence

I am honored and happy to have you as a brother and a friend. I had thought about writing that several times over the past year or so but when I read your comments on the Mideival Satanism thread, the Holy Spirit just moved me to do it now. Lets talk sometime. Definitely by phone and hopefully while breaking bread in person one day.

I wanted to say thanks to KOG. The dignity you've brought to the boards the last several years has been an example to me. I haven't learned to 'turn the other cheek' as well as you, but I figure if you've been a good example to me, you have to others.

Thank you man. I enjoy many of the members here, even the ones who don't agree with me. Our time is short and I've had to say goodbye to friends, family, and even members of this board. I think its important to watch how we treat one another while here, never know when its time to say goodbye.

Thank you TH. I appreciate you and continue enjoying reading your posts.

I am honored and happy to have you as a brother and a friend. I had thought about writing that several times over the past year or so but when I read your comments on the Mideival Satanism thread, the Holy Spirit just moved me to do it now. Lets talk sometime. Definitely by phone and hopefully while breaking bread in person one day.

I'm glad you listened to God on this.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

While our Savior Jesus Christ may have been speaking with His disciples, it still rings true today. We are called by Him, we did not choose our calling. You are going to be tremendously Blessed. You don't know exactly what you did for me today, but it was far greater than I can voice here on a board, or even in person. I needed that encouragement in a big way. I also needed to remember that scripture myself.

You sir, are truly a son of God. You heard His voice after a real prayer. This is a real story and a real work that God has used you for. I'm astonished (yes, I still get struck by God's works) and very much humbled.

We do need to talk soon. This made my week. Thank you again.

I wanted to say thanks to KOG. The dignity you've brought to the boards the last several years has been an example to me. I haven't learned to 'turn the other cheek' as well as you, but I figure if you've been a good example to me, you have to others.

this

I completely agree. Well and deservedly said