Finally They Signed Him

Guest fibonacci

Guest Masbinacci

http://www.atlantafa...4b-075c44642fef

The Atlanta Falcons today announced that they have signed TE Anthony Miller and waived-injured TE Adam Nissleyicon-article-link.gif.

Miller, 6-4, 260 pounds, was originally signed by the Denver Broncos as a college free agent out of California following the 2012 NFL Draft. He was signed by the San Diego Chargers on December 26, 2012. Miller played in 46 games with 34 starts, compiling 64 receptions for 774 yards and five touchdowns during his career with the Golden Bears.

Nissley, 6-6, 267 pounds, was signed by the Falcons as a college free agent following the 2012 NFL Draft. He played in 51 games with 38 receptions for 465 yards with two touchdowns at Central Florida.

Flame on!!!!

tumblr_lygcopHBY51qdlh1io1_400.gif

Guest Masbinacci

I saw this on the front page... what in the **** do we need another TE for? I don't see how we'd even need one as a camp body.

honestly you were not the only one wondering this.

Just Why?

Interesting.

hey hey tumblr_lw0pdovJnp1qdlh1io1_250.gif

If one TE gets injured, it makes sense to replace him with another healthy body. Even if the that healthy body has a minimal chace of panning out and making the roster, let alone being a good football player, we have nothing to lose.

Guest Masbinacci

Surely no one fell for that, right?

oh you know someone has to.

I would not be surprised if another thread was made about signing seymour by the end of the night.

If one TE gets injured, it makes sense to replace him with another healthy body. Even if the that healthy body has a minimal chace of panning out and making the roster, let alone being a good football player, we have nothing to lose.

true

Guest Masbinacci

If were flaming you does that make us the flame and you the moron lighting **** in their face? lol

wait what time is it, cause I think my mom just rang the dinner bell

a1Xrw.gif

Guest Masbinacci

Surely no one fell for that, right?

I thought this was a seymour signing for some reason.

ding

ding ding winner winner chicken dinner.

skareffect I hope you know I'm just messing with yu. and +1 for being honest

Nissley was hurt in camp 2012 and spent the entire 2012 season on IR.. There may have been some contract restriction and this is the earliest date he could be cut.

Edited by delaigle

I saw this on the front page... what in the **** do we need another TE for? I don't see how we'd even need one as a camp body.

They had 6 TEs on the roster

Gonzalez, Palmer, Coffman(PS/Active), Gallarda(Active/IR), Szczebra(replaced Coffman on the PS), and Nissley(IR)

Gallarda was injured midseason and replaced by Coffman on the active roster

and Palmer has not been re-signed

they Still have 6

Gonzalez, Toilolo, Coffman,Gallarda, Szczebra, Miller

Edited by delaigle