Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ethos

Alex Smith Throwing Deep Balls For Kansas City Chiefs

232 posts in this topic

lol...you missed the point brometheus. Alex Smith what we call a game manager and he knows it. We all do. He's an elite game manager.

A lot of these clowns including James missed the point bra. Alex Smith Throwing Deep Balls is only the title of the article I copied and pasted from NFL.com, I knew and know what he was before I wanted him. Their pointing to his checkdowns as a bad thing when he's incredibly effecient lol. They call the plays and he executes them near perfectly, homeboy had a perfect 158.3 QBR today.

Knight of God likes this

I would take Nick Foles over Matt Ryan and this is straight up . Don't even factor in Salary

Nick Foles looks so much better than Ryan

Sure, why not? Both Foles and Ryan took away Vick's job and made their teams better immediately...

Falcons_Frenzy likes this

I would take Nick Foles over Matt Ryan and this is straight up . Don't even factor in Salary

Nick Foles looks so much better than Ryan

Head coach, offensive coordinator, and o line.

How far can the fastest receiver in the NFL run in two seconds? Because that is how long Ryan has to throw. The fastest players in the NFL run a 40 in the 4.2's

Lol @ you still thinking that Peyton would want to play for such a joke of a coach and franchise.

A lot of these clowns including James missed the point bra. Alex Smith Throwing Deep Balls is only the title of the article I copied and pasted from NFL.com, I knew and know what he was before I wanted him. Their pointing to his checkdowns as a bad thing when he's incredibly effecient lol. They call the plays and he executes them near perfectly, homeboy had a perfect 158.3 QBR today.

Exactly, but what is it exactly that makes this regime not see that Ryan is better suited to be schemed this way? Witha bad OL, you have to get old school anyways...lol

Ethos likes this

http://www.nfl.com/n...sas-city-chiefs

Alex Smith is under contract for two more years as a Chief .This may be the route the Falcons should take in 2015.

Throwing it deep? On 4 TD passes to Jamal Charles Smith had 175 yards passing... Net distance the ball travelled in the air (from L.O.S.): 8 yards. (Charles caught the ball at -4, -6, -2, and +20 relative to the L.O.S.)