Hear Something Interesting About Kroy On The Radio This Morning On The Way To Work..

According to 94.5 (Not sure why I was listening to Rap in the morning, so don't judge me), He and Kim are having yet ANOTHER baby.

Good lord, that dude has been popping them out the last few years.

What's wrong with that? He can afford it

According to 94.5 (Not sure why I was listening to Rap in the morning, so don't judge me), He and Kim are having yet ANOTHER baby.

I like rap but this shjt they put on the radio these days is god awful. I cant even defend the genre anymore. There's only a select few I can tolerate. Im 27 though. Thats old in hip hop years. I guess thats what it is.

I like rap but this shjt they put on the radio these days is god awful. I cant even defend the genre anymore. There's only a select few I can tolerate. Im 27 though. Thats old in hip hop years. I guess thats what it is.

If 27 is old than Snoop and Ludacris are relics.

As weary as I was with him being with and then Marrying someone who is only known for Reality TV crap at least right now on the surface it does seem like things have gone well and he is happy. He is a very key part of our defense and while he may never be a 10 sack a year guy his value of being the most versatile player on the team cannot be understated.

Did they mention anything about his wife being a skank?