I Know It's The Slow Season...but Come On...

McMVP

I don't post nearly as much as I used to...especially during this time of year. But this forum has gotten a bit nasty. Not nearly enough good natured football debates...and far too many personal battles...just my $0.02...

I don't post nearly as much as I used to...especially during this time of year. But this forum has gotten a bit nasty. Not nearly enough good natured football debates...and far too many personal battles...just my $0.02...

I agree. And to think it all started with a wee lil lass collecting balls. try having about 5 people on your *** with everything you post.

Bag%20of%20Colored%20Balls.jpg

Guest Masbinacci

**** those tatf members coming here.

I'm sure it'll go back to normal in a couple months

Yes it has, lilhoney raised a bit of a ruckus when so many of the neanderthal types became threatened by having a young woman around that actually knew football. Whether or not she's even who she says she is, is immaterial as long as she's bringing something to the table, which she does, and it drove 'em crazy. To the point it seems we've had a bit of a cleansing here (Thanks to one of the heads up administrators here).

I imagine it'll get much better here as the season quickly approaches, and hopefully, much less adversarial!

Yes it has, lilhoney raised a bit of a ruckus when so many of the neanderthal types became threatened by having a young woman around that actually knew football. Whether or not she's even who she says she is, is immaterial as long as she's bringing something to the table, which she does, and it drove 'em crazy. To the point it seems we've had a bit of a cleansing here (Thanks to one of the heads up administrators here).

I imagine it'll get much better here as the season quickly approaches, and hopefully, much less adversarial!

I agree, its getting better but she has chilled out with her crap also so that helped.

Mini camps going on so we should get some good football debates going soon.

I have no idea if lilhoney is who she says she is, nor do I care. But I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until it's proven they don't deserve it.

I just don't understand why some care so much...

If you can talk football and make a logical argument...that's all I care about

I have no idea if lilhoney is who she says she is, nor do I care. But I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until it's proven they don't deserve it.

I just don't understand why some care so much...

If you can talk football and make a logical argument...that's all I care about

Right On!