Meanwhile, In Canada

lilhoney

Posted Today, 12:08 PM

muskokas finest ©, on 05 June 2013 - 08:09 AM, said:

They are obsessed with Seymour. I'm not denying obsessive posting habits, but I'm posting on topics. You're chasing around a few posters you don't happen to like. That's where your obsessive behavior comes in, not in some arbitrary number of post counts I'd guessed for you (obviously way low)

tumblr_lo38jm2FQO1ql141xo1_500.gif

Guest Masbinacci

In other news, my new inversion table is cool.

5 minutes upside down is rough. Lol. Feels pretty good though. Lol

Anyone do this type of therapy?

Sorry for hi jacking but we have enough ***** and moan threads.

have not done that.

But do you get into meditation? I used to do Thai chi before i broke my sternum.

have not done that.

But do you get into meditation? I used to do Thai chi before i broke my sternum.

Nah never have. I have lower back issues so it inversions and foam rollers.

If u want a deep muscle massage, buy a foam roller and get to rolling. Holy **** its painful at first but it removes all the knots and stress points.

Guest Masbinacci

Nah never have. I have lower back issues so it inversions and foam rollers.

If u want a deep muscle massage, buy a foam roller and get to rolling. Holy **** its painful at first but it removes all the knots and stress points.

I wonder if it will help my chest.

Do you mind posting a link?

Guest Masbinacci

Also meditation helps with my stress and chill out.

If you ever need pointers, please ask.

Guest Masbinacci

How do you turn your mind off?

Or is that not part of it?

Silence is golden.

There is many ways. I'll say how i do, and you give it a try. And then i can tell you what you need from your answers.

So be in a relaxed room. Have the lights off. Breath in deep for 5 seconds. Hold for 5 seconds. Release for 5 seconds. Hold for 5.... And repeat.

Focus on the time, and only the time.

Once you feel yourself thinking about other things, your muscle memory is taking over. (muscle memory is like walking, breathing while eating etc etc. eventually your body learns it, to where it can move on to learning something else).

So then once you can do it without counting. Then listen to your breathing. Fully listen to your air. Don't just hear... But listen. Feel it go into lungs. Feel it expand.

Eventually you'll be so focused you'll forget to focus.... And your mind won't think.

So do this when your alone. In the dark if possible. And sit if you can (it doesn't matter if you stand, walk around, or lay down..... Thai chi is basically a form of moving while in meditation)

Tell me how you do after 30 minutes.

Silence is golden.

There is many ways. I'll say how i do, and you give it a try. And then i can tell you what you need from your answers.

So be in a relaxed room. Have the lights off. Breath in deep for 5 seconds. Hold for 5 seconds. Release for 5 seconds. Hold for 5.... And repeat.

Focus on the time, and only the time.

Once you feel yourself thinking about other things, your muscle memory is taking over. (muscle memory is like walking, breathing while eating etc etc. eventually your body learns it, to where it can move on to learning something else).

So then once you can do it without counting. Then listen to your breathing. Fully listen to your air. Don't just hear... But listen. Feel it go into lungs. Feel it expand.

Eventually you'll be so focused you'll forget to focus.... And your mind won't think.

So do this when your alone. In the dark if possible. And sit if you can (it doesn't matter if you stand, walk around, or lay down..... Thai chi is basically a form of moving while in meditation)

Tell me how you do after 30 minutes.

you're a monk?

Guest Masbinacci

you're a monk?

lol. No. I'm just a guy who studies a lot different beliefs, as well as learning a lot of different things.

Meditation is taught in many different faith/beliefs. In Conyers there is a Monastery of Cistercian. Which is Christian based. (and i go there a lot for bonsai.). I used to go there to study about their ways, but i more only go there for their garden center now.

But where i learned Thai chi (tai chi) from is Chinese shaolin center. They did performances at the high museum, for the Tarracota warriors. They are also said to be the closest study of arts in America for the shaolin way..... Which is what the monks you're thinking of knew.

I actually started learning the jiu jie bian (chain whip). But then my sternum basically snapped, and still does when i cough, sneeze, laugh to hard, fart :P, etc. I can still crack my cattle whip with no problem.

But there is millions of ways to learn meditation. People who even perform magick (golden dawn of masons) do it.

And yeah i studied a hint on it..... And it's not for me. (if you believe in something it will affect you..... Now these voodoo guys (well they can mess you up regardless. Go study true zombies from which doctors).

The best core exercise is qui gong. That stuff is extremely easy at parts and freaking insane in others. But if you ever wonder how those Chinese monks did a push up on a finger, take a power drill to the head, stand in horse riding stance for days..... Well they practice qui gong hours a day.

My favorite move was laughing Buddha. Doubt you'll find much on google. But basically you put the tip of your tongue, on the roof of your mouth. Breath in through your nose and hold the breathe for 10 seconds. Then exhale through your mouth.... If you're doing it right, it will be a hissing snake sound.

Then put your hands together; praying form. And put them over your head, but try to angle them behind your head.

Your first breath you lean back slightly, just a few degrees. And hold the position when you breathe out.

Then as you breathe in, go back more and hold the position. And breath out again while striving to hold the angle. And then start trying to go back as far as you can with each inhale breath. And holding it while you breath out.

If you do it right your stomach will start jumping like spasms. And you will look like a laughing Buddha. :D

If you ever have a question, i will either know it our can point you in the right direction.

Asante (thanks) for letting me share. And Namaste' (go look that one up ;) lol)

Side note: if you watch some of my post to certain people on certain things, i will end it this way.

Guest Masbinacci

wait, did you break your sternum doing Thai Chi?

Because you may have been doing it wrong.wink.png

Road constructions. It's not broke. But more so your sternum has two parts. And from construction, mine pops out when I was pulling some rocks and grading. Anyhow, now when i sneeze, cough, top over something, etc it well pop. And you can hear it

And sadly ifi sleep on a high pillow, put angle wrong, i wake up with a very sore chest. (but pain is in the mind)

There's nothing that can be done...... But if Georgia law for marijuana passes. I can use that.... Because it helps with my condition and inflammation.

As of right now i take kava here and there.

And i do taxes now that i cannot do heavy lifting anymore.

I dont know if Foam rolling can help that! lol

Inversion though helps many things.

listen when she says doing the IT BAND hurts. Im talking about make you scream like a woman kind of pain. After about 2 weeks the pain isnt nearly as bad and it keeps getting better. This helped me a lot. Flexibility became better and my hip mobility became smoother. I could actually touch my toes bending over for the first time in years.

I do around 5-10 minutes of inversion a night and I use the roller 3-4 times a week about 20 minutes a session depending on what Im doing at the gym the next day

Hey i like musk. He's a good guy.

I thought so originally, but the dude really has some paranoia type issues. Plus, anyone that follows others around just to constantly give them grief and start **** needs to take a chill pill and step back. I doubt it'll happen, but ya never know!

Hey lil, what-say we let this **** drop? You're only antagonizing him.

Edited by jb 3.0

I thought so originally, but the dude really has some paranoia type issues. Plus, anyone that follows others around just to constantly give them grief and start **** needs to take a chill pill and step back. I doubt it'll happen, but ya never know!

You're right. If "lilhoney" making these threads and following me around in TATF doesn't give you an idea what the man's agenda is, then nothing will. What more has to happen for you to realize "lilhoney" is here to antagonize?

Hey lil, what-say we let this **** drop? You're only antagonizing him.

he 's dead to me JB. But when I saw this happy horse**** directed at another poster in TATF, I could not help but point out what a twisted hypocrite this guy is. accusing others of what his entire M O consist of.

You're right. If "lilhoney" making these threads and following me around in TATF doesn't give you an idea what the man's agenda is, then nothing will. What more has to happen for you to realize "lilhoney" is here to antagonize?

Look, I left high school behind me 40 years ago. Someone needs to be the adult here. I'm just wondering who it'll be. Will it be YOU?

That's all I have to say about that.

I dont know if Foam rolling can help that! lol

Inversion though helps many things.

listen when she says doing the IT BAND hurts. Im talking about make you scream like a woman kind of pain. After about 2 weeks the pain isnt nearly as bad and it keeps getting better. This helped me a lot. Flexibility became better and my hip mobility became smoother. I could actually touch my toes bending over for the first time in years.

I do around 5-10 minutes of inversion a night and I use the roller 3-4 times a week about 20 minutes a session depending on what Im doing at the gym the next day

work it girl.

he 's dead to me JB. But when I saw this happy horse**** directed at another poster in TATF, I could not help but point out what a twisted hypocrite this guy is. accusing others of what his entire M O consist of.

Then quit bringing it up and hopefully he'll quit also.

This is a great forum, but as most everyone's noticed it's become pretty nasty the past week or so.

Let's just put it to bed, and move on to bigger & better things.