Rave

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Masbinacci

I don't like basketball.... But Man do i love the heat

I Just became a fan last year. Believe out our not. It was actually the game right before they won it all..... So I'm not a wagon fan, right?

I don't like basketball.... But Man do i love the heat

I Just became a fan last year. Believe out our not. It was actually the game right before they won it all..... So I'm not a wagon fan, right?

If you are old enough and wise enough to know what you are getting into, then yes.

Never been a fan, myself. Especially after they went 'mainstream'. There's something about everyone jumping on a team's bandwagon after they win a ring *cough* saints *cough* that really just irritates the everliving fukc out of me. Pick a team and just stick with em from the beginning to the end. It's easy to root for a squad that's just killing everybody because it's always fun to watch a win.

Never been a fan, myself. Especially after they went 'mainstream'. There's something about everyone jumping on a team's bandwagon after they win a ring *cough* saints *cough* that really just irritates the everliving fukc out of me. Pick a team and just stick with em from the beginning to the end. It's easy to root for a squad that's just killing everybody because it's always fun to watch a win.

I liked the Heat back when Tim Hardaway was playing for them.

Guest Masbinacci

I'll admit.

I specifically root for the heat because of lebron.

The hate the man brings out of people gives me joy.

And shoes....

null-10.jpg

null-11.jpg

null-7.jpg

lebron if the reason i watch. I'm joking being a wagon fan.. But I'm one of Lebron.

I Like Lebron more then jordan. Just saying

Guest Masbinacci

I'd say the same.

I just wish I was old enough to appreciate Jordan's greatness when I was younger and it was happening.

Basketball is the only sport where a player like lebron, MJ and Kobe can forcefully impose their will on the entire game.

I don't like Kobe. Just his skills.

But golf you can impose one person will the entire Game. :P

Guest Masbinacci

Lebron better than MJ, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not saying he is better.... But i like watching him more.