Can't Let This Go Unheard...

lilhoney

Tried to avoid anothe off topic post here by putting this in another thread.

If I posted it in ABF those fools would be arguing over whether she was a dem or a republican.

But this lil girl is the truth.

This literally made me weep like a baby. God****!!!! Daddy DVRed it for me last night....

http://www.hulu.com/watch/497599

Link isn't working right, do yourself a favor and copy it to your addy bar.

Edited by lilhoney

I will never understand why talent competitions make women cry. I just will never get it.

Its not talent competitions, its seeing someone like this little girl, obviously very nervous but she just gets up there and nails it.

I like seeing people rise to the occasion.

Plus Im a wuss, lol

Its not talent competitions, its seeing someone like this little girl, obviously very nervous but she just gets up there and nails it.

Plus Im a wuss, lol

A lot of female singers will be talked into showing off their "talents" more than their talent. Its the sad world we live in. Seems to be the fad these days. The big name female vocalists, at least the ones that seem to be popular, seem to get more attention for what they do, rather than their singing.

That said, she was a really good singer, but I didnt cry, wink.png

Plus Im a wuss, lol

The only reality type shows or competition I'll watch is Sports.

America's Got Talent or American Idol stuff makes me gag. I do know many women that just love it and watch it religiously. My sister-in-law and my niece are really into it, but they're also terrific singers and performers.

America's Got Talent or American Idol stuff makes me gag. I do know many women that just love it and watch it religiously. My sister-in-law and my niece are really into it, but they're also terrific singers and performers.

I think Idol is rigged. Just my opinion.

You're like me....too old school to watch your music being judged on a TV reality show.

If I didn't like it, I didn't go.

A lot of female singers will be talked into showing off their "talents" more than their talent. Its the sad world we live in. Seems to be the fad these days. The big name female vocalists, at least the ones that seem to be popular, seem to get more attention for what they do, rather than their singing.

That said, she was a really good singer, but I didnt cry, wink.png

That's really nothing new, with anyone in the music industry. The most popular artists are popular because they play the most marketable music, and have a marketable image. That, or sex appeal. It's just the way it's going to be, which is why a lot of musicians don't care about their popularity, so long as they make enough money.

That's really nothing new, with anyone in the music industry. The most popular artists are popular because they play the most marketable music, and have a marketable image. That, or sex appeal. It's just the way it's going to be, which is why a lot of musicians don't care about their popularity, so long as they make enough money.

I agree, but that was happening LONG before reality TV came along.

What gets me about reality TV concerning music tho are the contestants crying when they get kicked off. Like that is the only way to make it in music.

Shoot, that little girl can never sing another note on TV and still find someone to finance an album from that one appearance.

Guest Masbinacci

I know I would :lol:

But I do watch that show at times...and saw that performance. I thought it was great...

Wait.... What performance had boobies?

I agree, but that was happening LONG before reality TV came along.

What gets me about reality TV concerning music tho are the contestants crying when they get kicked off. Like that is the only way to make it in music.

Shoot, that little girl can never sing another note on TV and still find someone to finance an album from that one appearance.

Yeah, it's stupid that they do that. No record label anywhere cares if you actually won a reality TV show, if they think your music will sell records. You pretty much just have to get exposure, but once you have that it doesn't really matter how far you advance.