This Time Of Yr Scares Me

Shredman

we all know about Crabtree

and we all know that wont be the last guy....

and when i see this at OTAs I just cross my fingers and hope he Nails his Landing lol

jj_zps21e3053f.jpg

I hear that! ****, Bowers did it last offseason in the freaking weight room. Then take a look at Grimes! You all were so fortunate to be able to have a system and guys in place that could move right in and take his place. I'd say that was probably the most impressive thing to come out of Falcons 2013 season.

I hear that! ****, Bowers did it last offseason in the freaking weight room. Then take a look at Grimes! You all were so fortunate to be able to have a system and guys in place that could move right in and take his place. I'd say that was probably the most impressive thing to come out of Falcons 2013 season.

that was all McClain

and TD , Trading for Samuel was HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good eye Noticing the secondary

to me it was M Ryan tho

everyone said, oh he has Turner Carrying him,

well last yr, not only Turner but our whole Run Game was Crap

and Ryan Responded by Winning 8 str8 games to start the yr and break every major Franchise Season Passing Record in the Process ....

but yea

The Secondary and what they did to the Elite QBs of the NFL last yr was dam Impressive....

Not if he catches it... then it's just right.

You know, defenders jump pretty high too. Gotta know where you can put it where your guy can get it, but the defender can't.

Actually, they reported on FB that he did catch it... not sure how though

that was all McClain

and TD , Trading for Samuel was HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good eye Noticing the secondary

to me it was M Ryan tho

everyone said, oh he has Turner Carrying him,

well last yr, not only Turner but our whole Run Game was Crap

and Ryan Responded by Winning 8 str8 games to start the yr and break every major Franchise Season Passing Record in the Process ....

but yea

The Secondary and what they did to the Elite QBs of the NFL last yr was dam Impressive....

Ryan really showed up last season, but the loss of Grimes so early, really looked like it could be a back breaker. Early on, I forget what game it was, I think it was the Denver game, that you could really tell Nolan had their (the Falcons) ***** covered and well prepared. I found it to be the most impressive thing about their 13-3 season.

Yeah, I always hold my breath throughout training camp. Our 2nd ******* best WR (David Gettis--seemed like he was at the time anyways, I'm sure LaFell is better now since he's had more time to develop) has been injured in every training camp and missed every year since his rookie season. And it seems players always get their initial injuries there that nag on throughout the rest of the season, eventually becoming worse. It sucks.

Gettis actually showed potential with Jimmy ******* Clausen throwing him the ball... I'm eager to see what the dude can do on the field now.

Edited by PantherBlack

WE'VE BEEN EXTREAMLY LUCKY THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS. WE KNOW OUR LUCK WON'T HOLD OUT FOREVER. SOONER OR LATER WE WILL TAKE A MAJOR HIT (injury). AND MOST LIKELY IT WILL BE A BIG NAME. IF WE EXPECT TO KEEP ROLLING, THAT BENCH GOT TO BE "DEEP." THE FALL-OFF FROM 1st. TO 2nd. STRING SHOULD NOT BE WORLDS APART. THE 2nd. STRING GUY SHOULD BE DARN CLOSE TO THE 1st. STRING GUY IN TALENT. IF NOT ... WE WILL BE IN TROUBLE.huh.png

WE'VE BEEN EXTREAMLY LUCY THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS. WE KNOW OUR LUCK WON'T HOLD OUT FOREVER. SOONER OR LATER WE WILL TAKE A MAJOR HIT (injury). AND MOST LIKELY IT WILL BE A BIG NAME. IF WE EXPECT TO KEEP ROLLING, THAT BENCH GOT TO BE "DEEP." THE FALL-OFF FROM 1st. TO 2nd. STRING SHOULD NOT BE WORLDS APART. THE 2nd. STRING GUY SHOULD BE DARN CLOSE TO THE 1st. STRING GUY IN TALENT. IF NOT ... WE WILL BE IN TROUBLE.huh.png

No way your back up QB is Matt Ryan.