Romo “Probably Unlikely” For Mandatory Minicamp

Trouble

And if Romo doesn't know this offense inside and out by now.

Then I guess he never will.

As long as he's ready for training camp next month I'm A O K

He's gonna be fine. It's just standard stuff. No worries, The Dude's GOT THIS.wink.png

They're just rehashing an old story.

Anything to get clicks and views.

When this story was first reported they said he wouldn't be ready until training camp.

I know, it's old news. Florio occasionally does that. It's like What The ****, didn't I read about this a week ago?

I know, it's old news. Florio occasionally does that. It's like What The ****, didn't I read about this a week ago?

I know right. DC.com will put something up and sometimes it takes NFL.com and ESPN a week to follow suit.

I love PFT for the car wreckness of it, but Mike Florio is one of the worse people in the world.

Yea, this is pretty old news but florio hates the Cowboys so expect to see it 10 more times with a worse spin on it each time.

I love PFT for the car wreckness of it, but Mike Florio is one of the worse people in the world.

Yea, this is pretty old news but florio hates the Cowboys so expect to see it 10 more times with a worse spin on it each time.

Im almost positive Florio is a Saints fan.