The Cowboys Don't Think Highly Of Our Recent Draft Picks.

Not that it matters what the Cowboys think, but here is interesting insight as to why some think that our latest draft was not that impressive. It's just their opinion, so we'll see if they're right in time, but obviously the Cowboys and the Falcons had very different draft boards, as the 'Boys had Trufant and Alford as 3rd round picks!

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/daxgH?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=atlanta-falcons

We've kind of been through this , but it is interesting no matter. It is basically Jerry Jones' philosophy vs Thomas Dimitrioff's philosophy. Who's do you think is better? Who has had more success in the past 5 years? Does Jerry's way still work? Was it Jimmy Johnson making the calls when it did work? All of this has been discussed but again it's interesting.

Guest Masbinacci

Says the team who is horrible at winning their division.... While what have we done the last 5 seasons.

We've kind of been through this , but it is interesting no matter. It is basically Jerry Jones' philosophy vs Thomas Dimitrioff's philosophy. Who's do you think is better? Who has had more success in the past 5 years? Does Jerry's way still work? Was it Jimmy Johnson making the calls when it did work? All of this has been discussed but again it's interesting.

It was Jimmy Johnson. It's been proven. Jerry tried to change the way things worked after the second Superbowl victory and Jimmy said stick it. The rest is history. Jerry traded on Jimmy's work to get a 3rd ring and the decline began. There you have it.

It was Jimmy Johnson. It's been proven. Jerry tried to change the way things worked after the second Superbowl victory and Jimmy said stick it. The rest is history. Jerry traded on Jimmy's work to get a 3rd ring and the decline began. There you have it.

I agree totally , I was just leaving my opinion out of it. I was only highlighting the topics and questions discussed last time.

I agree totally , I was just leaving my opinion out of it. I was only highlighting the topics and questions discussed last time.

That wasn't a shot Tuggle. At times I don't like facts to be left open for hyperbole. It's readily accepted that Jommy Johnson was the genious behind that team and he had Carte Blanche in the early years. He built that team and he built the defense which was his forte. Taking offensive Juggenauts and making them terrors on defense. Aikman Emmitt Novacek Irvin give a big hello to the D. Jimmy was the finger on the pulse and Jerry killed it because of ego. Jerry is better at business, but Jimmy was better at football. Jerry couldn't stand it and took over personnel. That's not up for debate and it is on topic. Jerry is a brilliant business man and is a damned fool too. I defer to Dimitroff...and Jimmy too.

Edited by Black Francis

This is an old topic beaten to death.

I dunno know about all that.

Beating those fools to death always sounds good to me, no matter how old the topic.

For clairity, imagine Falco whompin on Jones with a Falcons branding Iron,

and a Big Board in the back ground.

See what I mean happy.png

The Cowboys can't even win a division where the division champion has had a 9-7 record for the past 2 seasons.

Their whole division is like that though. ( obviously lol ) They play each other pretty hard , just like ours does. The Cowboys just always seem to make mistakes at the wrong time.

I kid , I dunno. We shall rue the day when Uncle Fester becomes a mod! lol

How do you know that it has'nt already happened?

Ut Oh,, my last like went to Tuggle2.

Dang and I was saving it for Right.

Hmm, with new Super Powers, I gould give out so much more.....

Their whole division is like that though. ( obviously lol ) They play each other pretty hard , just like ours does. The Cowboys just always seem to make mistakes at the wrong time.

Yeah, they do play each other tough.

It is just that the Cowboys always have a chance to win the NFC East around the last week of the regular season and it always ends in the same result and basically the same way.

With a Romo int.

fight the power!! screw the establishment!!

Would I be a MOD ?

That is a tough question, being that you have to exercise a Ton of Self Restraint.

Moderation can be counter productive.

I would ban Right at his IP, but you know that everytime he starts a topic it gets 5 - 20

pages of replies. You cant get him until he breaks the CoC.

But, I will tell you that I would not tollerate NASCAR or derrogatory comments.

I know when someone is joking, so that would earn a message from me.

Your One and Only.

I thought that Johnny Buc (JB) did a good good at Trolling us today.

Imiss Bucman, but he got bandeded so that would be something that

I could nor would not undo.

Dont worry y'all.

They will not be making me a MOD.