Sketch Show Battle Royale.

Recceice

Top 10 Chappelle show sketches vs Top 10 SNL Sketches Vs In LIving Colors Sketches Vs Mad TV sketches Vs The Kids in the Hall Vs Ben Stiller Show Vs The Benny Hill show Vs Monty Python Vs Second City Vs HeeHaw Vs Laugh In .

Who is the best and what is your ranking?

1. Chappelle - I love the show and still hate Dave for losing his marbles.

2. SnL - Had it's up and down years and still think Eddie save this show from cancellation but it's a American institution now.

3. Monty Python - Classic movies and if not for the first 2 would be hire.

4. In Living Colors - The Major stars that came from this show is incredible. You get 30 movies just from the Wayne Family alone then add in Jim Carey.

5. Second City - Underrated and a lot of stars came from this show.

6. Benny Hill - I grew up watching the Benny hill show late at night trying to see Lady's in their under clothes. Sexual humor at it's best.

7. Kids in the Hall- just like Second city.

8. Rowen and Martin Laugh in- American Version of Benny Hill and young Goldie Hawn in a bathing suit is all I need to say.

9. Ben Stiller - Great Cast and Ben's ability to imitate most of the Hollywood Heavyweights was incredible.

10. Mad TV - Because I like it better then HeeHaw.

If you have any you like that I didn't name then you can add to your list.

Monty Python's Flying Circus - Long before there were Python movies. Good for the most part, but too many head-scratching British political satire.

The Carol Burnett Show had a lot of fans.

Laugh-in was great.

I am only old enough to of caught reruns or rented compilations of MPs Flying Circus. The Carol Burnett show was pretty freaking funny though. I probably wouldn't find it as humorous now but when it was on in the 80s it was funny. Besides it being where the Simpson's started already giving it a legendary status to me.

4. In Living Colors - The Major stars that came from this show is incredible. You get 30 movies just from the Wayne Family alone then add in Jim Carey.

Just from the Fly Girls (Rosie Perez & Jennifer Lopez), you can easily add 10 more movies to that list

lol it didn't last long but does anyone remember Its Friday on ABC, early 80's.

Its famous for when Andy Kaufman and Michael Richards got into a huge brawl live on TV.

That "brawl" was later revealed to as a "planned incident". It made for big news at the time cause Kaufmann was a major TV star and it was a live show.

But it was staged, the confusion came cause only about 5 people knew it waqs gonna happen before it actually happened.