E3 2013

We are exactly one week from the first full day of E3 on June 11th. Although Sony and Microsoft are both having big press conferences on the 10th to kick off the week, with what is expected to be full details on the new consoles and explained plans on next gen strategy.

As usual, however, plenty of games are being announced in this week leading up to the big event. Some of the games that have been revealed this week...

Halo: Spartan Warrior (top down shoot em up for PC)

Fable Anniversary (essentially Fable HD)

Fantasia: Music Evolved (Harmonix + Disney)

Deus Ex: The Fall

Expect more to be brought up this week, with of course the big reveals and showings coming next week.

This is shaping up to be the best E3 in a very long time. One more week to go for the big stuff.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was confirmed a while back that BioWare would be showing something for the new Mass Effect game at E3. The game is definitely under development.

I would LOVE to see Bethesda reveal Fallout 4, but given the timetable and other announcements they have made I'm not expecting it. Probably next year though.

I just want the know the price of the PS4, the price of PS4 games, and new games that they plan to show for PSVita.

pretty much all I care about minus the vita info. Wanna see some actual game play as well. If there is anything that comes close to resembling anything current gen, I'll hold off until they stop supporting current gen consoles

The only thing that really concerns me with being an early adopter for next gen is the multi platform titles being limited because their core gameplay is designed for current gen. Like Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed 4, Destiny, etc... they will look better and be more immersive, but ultimately the gameplay will probably be the same unless they do stuff with next gen exclusive content like PS4 has exclusive content for Destiny. Ubisoft is already saying Watch Dogs and AC4 will look a lot better on next gen, I just don't think those games are the best example of next gen games other than graphics. PC has the same issue, but the dedicated titles end up being really good.

I'm really interested to see more of Killzone: Shadow Fall. The video they showed in February looked barely better than current gen, but they have since released a lengthy gameplay video and the graphics alone rival anything a top end PC is doing right now. I was really impressed. Really wanna see more.

Respawn will be debuting their next gen multiplayer game, Titanfall, at E3. The next issue of Game Informer has details, but the official reveal comes next week.

It's unclear if this is multiplatform or Xbox exclusive. Respawn is developing the proper game for next gen, but they talk about Xbox One cloud servers and stuff. Another company is apparently handling development for current gen, but again only Xbox 360 is mentioned.

This might go along with the talk that MS is paying companies to not show or mention PS4 with their multiplatform games.

Respawn will be debuting their next gen multiplayer game, Titanfall, at E3. The next issue of Game Informer has details, but the official reveal comes next week.

It's unclear if this is multiplatform or Xbox exclusive. Respawn is developing the proper game for next gen, but they talk about Xbox One cloud servers and stuff. Another company is apparently handling development for current gen, but again only Xbox 360 is mentioned.

This might go along with the talk that MS is paying companies to not show or mention PS4 with their multiplatform games.

lol

Earlier this week Microsoft announced that it is canceling its post press conference Q&A with game journalists and today they announced that MS/Xbox executives would not be made available for one on one interviews. Strange.

So we have about 4 days before E3 correct, and does anyone know exactly which channels to catch this on. As most of you know even if you did or didn't like G4(Formerly G4 now it's Gs***) They at least were good for E3, and I don't feel like watching E3 on my PS3 again it just looks, and feels weird in some ways.

So we have about 4 days before E3 correct, and does anyone know exactly which channels to catch this on. As most of you know even if you did or didn't like G4(Formerly G4 now it's Gs***) They at least were good for E3, and I don't feel like watching E3 on my PS3 again it just looks, and feels weird in some ways.

SPIKE TV if you have cable

Spike TV will have coverage but they are only showing the Microsoft press conference on tv. They have had a deal in place with MS for a few years. They *could* show the Sony press conference, but they aren't due to "programming conflicts."

Spike TV will have coverage but they are only showing the Microsoft press conference on tv. They have had a deal in place with MS for a few years. They *could* show the Sony press conference, but they aren't due to "programming conflicts."

Thanks to both you guys, but **** it I want to see Sony, and after what I've been told on PSU website YEAHHHHHH!! Not going to get a Xbox one they can rot in **** for all I care now.

You laugh but you have no clue. That is coming from known insiders, not fanboys.

no its sad that microsoft has to do that at E3 because they know they have a crap ton of heat on them for the xbox one and sony is just staying under the radar and letting microsoft take the heat. i have the 360, but if everything is true about the xbox, im getting a ps4. dont call me a fanboy save that for zodiac

also watch gametrailers, ign, twicth tv for streams for e3

Thanks to both you guys, but **** it I want to see Sony, and after what I've been told on PSU website YEAHHHHHH!! Not going to get a Xbox one they can rot in **** for all I care now.

I believe gametrailers.com will air livestream

i usually use theirs, ill link it come time alright?

lol seriously? i guess it's the usual s.tream for me then.

microshit throwing money around to try and limit sony.. it ain't gonna do a bit of good.

I thought everyone would realise that the word of mouth on the internet is the biggest thing for people these days.

Heck the Internet/ people are taking down Goverments as we speak while they supress Media such as TV... but it doesn't matter because it is all about the Internet, which Sony is winning.