The Lb We Should Be Targeting Is Right Across The Interstate

Guest King Jigsaw

Uh no, we need him to focus solely on playing catcher after McCann leaves.

Go Bravos!

Never understood the point in calling them Bravos. I know it's just a nickname but it seems like a rather pointless one.

Guest facelessman07

Never understood the point in calling them Bravos. I know it's just a nickname but it seems like a rather pointless one.

A nickname endorsed by the great CJ10, so hardly pointless

Guest King Jigsaw

A nickname endorsed by the great CJ10, so hardly pointless

If Julio said he likes to call the the Falcons the Falcans, would you deem it the greatest nickname ever?

You change one letter to slightly alter the pronunciation and it becomes clever? Just because one athlete 'endorses' it?

No. That doesn't make sense.

Guest facelessman07

If Julio said he likes to call the the Falcons the Falcans, would you deem it the greatest nickname ever?

You change one letter to slightly alter the pronunciation and it becomes clever? Just because one athlete 'endorses' it?

No. That doesn't make sense.

Julio didn't say that now did he? Julio is nowhere near the level of CJ when it comes to legacy of ATL sports, so that's a very poor comparison to use ala Saints logic. Bravos makes sense to me bc I like the nickname, while it doesn't with you so you don't like it. Who the fvck cares? Call 'em what you want and I'll call 'em what I want

And besides, Fal-cans? Really? Corny

Edited by facelessman07