Tatflol

lilhoney

careful there, the floor may be sticky.

Which is exactly why MOST of us post here, and not there, but you have a few Canadians?, that have wandered over here to try and drag RC down to their level. Why? Not sure, but I'm sure the floor has something to do with it.

funny thing is, I never said one bad thing about Ryan, Roddy or the fslcons. I just said if Joe Flaccos play at Denver was lucky, the same could be said for Matts throw against Carolina.

then it was a homer bukkake

funny thing is, I never said one bad thing about Ryan, Roddy or the fslcons. I just said if Joe Flaccos play at Denver was lucky, the same could be said for Matts throw against Carolina.

then it was a homer bukkake

Your a new member they dont know. Which means you will likely get accused of being swiftkick or 1 of his loyal wanna be followers alts.

Some of TATF is people who live and die to troll because their life sucks.

There is people who troll because they are rival teams fans.

Some just troll trying to get a almighty blessing from swift that they are funny.

Then there is the falcon fans.

You have the die hard homers like any teams MB.

Then you have some of the Vick fans who are falcon fans. They just hate Ryan.

Then you have falcon fans who think they are draft experts. (fire everyone and rehire every player cut by other teams)

etc etc etc.

1 thing you dont do.... to prevent losing you sanity and risked being banned. Dont post about Ryan. Any and everything you could think of have been said 1000 times over. It always leads to nothing. Just 15 pages of insults at each other.

TATF have some great people to. Some very funny and creative image editors. There is also some real down to earth people who know a ton about football. Some people up there have been around as long as the boards been online or close to it.

Thats why TATF people usually stay up there. More drama and fighting everyday.

Even i must admit back when we drafted Vick. Fighting with Swift and company (the birth of the haters branding) was fun. You had many of the same faces daily dishing it out. Now its grown. To many alts, to many people just trying to troll to be funny and some who have no life.

While many RC people would say PP might be a top 10 RC poster for his trolling. Swift probably gets the #1 spot of the entire falcon MB. Everyone knows swift or one of his alt names (he doesn't usually even try and hide its him, something i liked about him).

But for all the fighting and fun those times where. When the falcons where at their lowest points. Swift was there daily creating topics and talking football. he would probably feel good that he even is mentioned in RC when he doesn't even come here. But i never had him on ban and he did always make TATF`s exciting. What people over looked is he knows a lot about football and when not talking about QB`s of the falcons. He could have a great conversation with anyone.

But while most will swear he is hated and needs banned. His threads always where the most viewed and had the most replies. Normally its people trolling him trying to get a reply.

ahhh good times.

man, you mean I can be accused of being another poster?tongue.png

Seriously, I won't post much there, just the occasional. Its like looking at a car wreck.

Now imagine watching the same car wreck day after day, month after month and year after year.

Like i said though. They have some nice and great people up there. You just have to sort through to find them because all the people trying to create car wrecks just flood them out.

swift has every TATF poster on a leash...he can pull it a certain way and they will go off

He has since Vick was drafted. The king of the "haters". The original.

Swift reminds me of a betting person who bets way to much money on games. Then when the falcons win but give up all the points in the second half and he loses the bet because they blow the spread. He goes nuts.

Whats funny though is how many bandwagon fans jumped ship the day Vick went to prison. Yet swift was there daily posting normal as anyone having good conversations.

Now imagine watching the same car wreck day after day, month after month and year after year.

Like i said though. They have some nice and great people up there. You just have to sort through to find them because all the people trying to create car wrecks just flood them out.

Not nearly as many as there used to be. Many just quit posting when it turned into a Matt Ryan LoveFest, and anyone that disputed it was deemed a blasphemer. Is Gazoo still there, trying to act like he's got the inside scoop on anything Falcon?

That guy was the worst Homer of all! ANYTHING, the Falcons did........FANTASTIC! Not a bad guy though, when ya meet him in person, but he has Homer written all over him. He makes Shred look like a real Falcon Hater!

Edited by jb 3.0

I think the best thing I saw there this morning was someone butt hurt over a lack of Falcons in the SNF intro.

I thought each intro was team-centric.

Its like people are just looking for something to be offended by,

Not nearly as many as there used to be. Many just quit posting when it turned into a Matt Ryan LoveFest, and anyone that disputed it was deemed a blasphemer. Is Gazoo still there, trying to act like he's got the inside scoop on anything Falcon?

That guy was the worst Homer of all! ANYTHING, the Falcons did........FANTASTIC! Not a bad guy though, when ya meet him in person, but he has Homer written all over him. He makes Shred look like a real Falcon Hater!

I dont go up there very often and if i do its usually because some breaking news is going on and im looking to see if anyone has any real details.

But i doubt it Gazoo was one of "the lovers" rivals of "the haters". Now the lovers are being called "the huggers" i think.

But many of them old faces dont come around as much anymore. He might be up there under a alt. When the boards changed over a few years back and many people lost their passwords. Many had to change names.

Jesus Christ... I just read that and almost threw up in my mouth a little.

How in the **** is this a good play by Ryan and Roddy if Flacco's throw is considered lucky?

falcons.gif

I give them credit for getting the throw off, as much as I hate to say it, but let's be honest... any Safety worth a **** would've swatted that rainbow pass away. It's not like Ryan led Roddy with the throw and he caught it in stride, Nakamura was actually in **** good position to make a play on it but screwed up massively.

my question is wtf cares what they are saying in tatf.?????? many of us avoid that place for a reason

how bout i post some of the stupid shiot posted in the huddle or saints report....

Go ahead, but us Saints/Panters fans weren't the ones that brought it up... I'm well aware that all team's main message boards have some dumb homerish ****.

Edited by PantherBlack

Go ahead, but us Saints/Panters fans weren't the ones that brought it up... I'm well aware that all team's main message boards have some dumb homerish ****.

you dont say??? that maybe because fans of the same team dont usuaally go through the trouble of calling each other out on rc??????

pb i got respect for ya....but your being trolled

Jesus Christ... I just read that and almost threw up in my mouth a little.

How in the **** is this a good play by Ryan and Roddy if Flacco's throw is considered lucky?

falcons.gif

I give them credit for getting the throw off, as much as I hate to say it, but let's be honest... any Safety worth a **** would've swatted that rainbow pass away. It's not like Ryan led Roddy with the throw and he caught it in stride, Nakamura was actually in **** good position to make a play on it but screwed up massively.

Come on man, you know that matt to Roddy play went just as scripted and the Flacco play was pure luck.

Thats how us Falcons roll!

Your a new member they dont know. Which means you will likely get accused of being swiftkick or 1 of his loyal wanna be followers alts.

Some of TATF is people who live and die to troll because their life sucks.

There is people who troll because they are rival teams fans.

Some just troll trying to get a almighty blessing from swift that they are funny.

Then there is the falcon fans.

You have the die hard homers like any teams MB.

Then you have falcon fans who think they are draft experts. (fire everyone and rehire every player cut by other teams)

etc etc etc.

1 thing you dont do.... to prevent losing you sanity and risked being banned. Dont post about Ryan. Any and everything you could think of have been said 1000 times over. It always leads to nothing. Just 15 pages of insults at each other.

TATF have some great people to. Some very funny and creative image editors. There is also some real down to earth people who know a ton about football. Some people up there have been around as long as the boards been online or close to it.

Thats why TATF people usually stay up there. More drama and fighting everyday.

Even i must admit back when we drafted Vick. Fighting with Swift and company (the birth of the haters branding) was fun. You had many of the same faces daily dishing it out. Now its grown. To many alts, to many people just trying to troll to be funny and some who have no life.

While many RC people would say PP might be a top 10 RC poster for his trolling. Swift probably gets the #1 spot of the entire falcon MB. Everyone knows swift or one of his alt names (he doesn't usually even try and hide its him, something i liked about him).

But for all the fighting and fun those times where. When the falcons where at their lowest points. Swift was there daily creating topics and talking football. he would probably feel good that he even is mentioned in RC when he doesn't even come here. But i never had him on ban and he did always make TATF`s exciting. What people over looked is he knows a lot about football and when not talking about QB`s of the falcons. He could have a great conversation with anyone.

But while most will swear he is hated and needs banned. His threads always where the most viewed and had the most replies. Normally its people trolling him trying to get a reply.

ahhh good times.

Great post and break down.

I GUESS I'M JUST ODD. I LOVE MIKE VICK AND I LOVE MATT RYAN TOO. I SUPPOSE I HAVE AN OVER ABUNDANCE OF LOYALTY. BUT IF YOU LOOK CLOSE ENOUGH, YOU'LL FIND THAT MIKE VICK AND MATT RYAN ARE CONNECTED AT THE HIP. WE NEVER COULD HAVE GOTTEN RYAN WITHOUT GOING THROUGH WHAT WE DID WITH VICK. THE CIRCUMSTANCES SET UP US DRAFTING RYAN. MIKE VICK PLAYED HARD FOR US, THATS WHY I LOVE HIM. BUT THIS MATT RYAN .... HE IS SOMETHING ELSE. I LOVE ME SOME MATT RYAN!biggrin.png

I GUESS I'M JUST ODD. I LOVE MIKE VICK AND I LOVE MATT RYAN TOO. I SUPPOSE I HAVE AN OVER ABUNDANCE OF LOYALTY. BUT IF YOU LOOK CLOSE ENOUGH, YOU'LL FIND THAT MIKE VICK AND MATT RYAN ARE CONNECTED AT THE HIP. WE NEVER COULD HAVE GOTTEN RYAN WITHOUT GOING THROUGH WHAT WE DID WITH VICK. THE CIRCUMSTANCES SET UP US DRAFTING RYAN. MIKE VICK PLAYED HARD FOR US, THATS WHY I LOVE HIM. BUT THIS MATT RYAN .... HE IS SOMETHING ELSE. I LOVE ME SOME MATT RYAN!biggrin.png

Many people do including myself at the time it all went down. But i was talking for a new person who joins TATF`s. Thats kinda more sterotypical groups you see up there. I wasnt trying to say everyone is like that. Its just more liekly if you praise Vick you will get throw in the Vick lover/Ryan hater group by trolls.

Its just what happens so much people just expect that.

While I believe Matt Ryan to be a massive bore and choke artist, I understand exactly where Rev's coming from. If Ryan or Vick played for the BUCS, I'd love him. It's ALL ABOUT THE TEAM!