Tatf Alternate Universe

JB = Johnny Butthurt. You really took it like a man yesterday.....a heartbroken one.

okay....whatever.. you gonna start stalking me now that lilhoney put a boot up your ***? Go for it Homey!

What kind of thrill is it you get from following people around a football message board accusing them of anything your twisted little mind can come up with? Am I REALLY not who I say I am, Mr. Conspiracy Theory?laugh.png

okay....whatever.. you gonna start stalking me now that lilhoney put a boot up your ***? Go for it Homey!

What kind of thrill is it you get from following people around a football message board accusing them of anything your twisted little mind can come up with? Am I REALLY not who I say I am, Mr. Conspiracy Theory?laugh.png

Are you that delusional? You started this in post #3 a half hour ago. You're the little blue-balled stalker who can't get past things.....Johnny Suck.

Are you that delusional? You started this in post #3 a half hour ago. You're the little blue-balled stalker who can't get past things.....Johnny Suck.

Started What? That who gives a flying **** about some Falcons board you and your buddy are truing to promote?

I suggest you toughen up that thin-skin of yours, Sally.

I suggest you give Rave his neuroses back. You don't seem to be able to handle them.

Now your just saying ridiculous ****, just to be talking. C'mon needledick, you want to come at me, bring it! Don't be afraid!

Poor Johnny Butthurt. Feeling quite the fool for buying into a young woman actually talking to him. Now misdirecting his anger at the person who harpooned his fantasy.

REALLY?????

You already got a beatdown once, then having mommy put some ointment on your bruised ego, you're back for more?

Okay, whatever....laugh.png

You've got to have more than this. At least come out with an insult or two. This feeble attempt at baiting is brain-dead.

Yet.......YOU are the one that won't leave this thread. I don't need insults to make you look like a horses ***, you're doing a fine job of that ALL BY YOURSELF!post-2-1080915922.gif

I made this thread johnny butthurt. You are the one who came into my thread and picked a fight. Are you really that senile?

Yeah, you're just upset, few people care about some site you and your buddy are trying to promote. ANYTHING you can do to try and turn this place into the **** ho;e that TATF has become.

Keep trying dude! Maybe someday, someone will give a ****.tongue.png

Yeah, you're just upset, few people care about some site you and your buddy are trying to promote. ANYTHING you can do to try and turn this place into the **** ho;e that TATF has become.

Keep trying dude! Maybe someday, someone will give a ****.tongue.png

Says the Bucs fan who haunts a Falcons message board. What's the matter? Do your chivalrous delusions not play well over in Bucland?