Wtf Game Of Thrones?

Recceice

I've never been so pissed at a show since James died in Good times and they killed Charlie Harper in 2 and a half Men. But Game Of Thrones has gone to far.

Spoiler Alert::::

Are they going to kill all the ******* Starks?

I know it's the new thing for writers to be dark and get you involved in their character then Kill them off. But **** R.R. Martin that was brutal last night.

I don't mind bad guys carrying the day for once. More holy $hit moments to come in GoT

Now I want more blood then ever now. I want Joper head and Walter Frey's head on a stick. Or a dragon can burn everything now. I want some Starks to root for but now they are falling like flies. This is #######!!!

Now I want more blood then ever now. I want Joper head and Walter Frey's head on a stick. Or a dragon can burn everything now. I want some Starks to root for but now they are falling like flies. This is #######!!!

In order to slow to the ponderous pace of George RR Martin, the 3rd book is split into 2 seasons, maybe the 4th and 5th too.

Martin based his books on the middle ages and the wars of the roses. Many a family lost their heads during this time. The books and the show only gets better. Some of your favorites will die. Some of the most hated will died also. Keep this in mind, poison, crossbows and the Red Viper.

Man!!! EPMD is going to have to make some kind of cameo because they are slashin' necks and cashin' checks on that show. Can't wait to see how it go's down with the dragon lady trying the retake the throne. She is building up quiet a force.

he TV version was worse than the book, imho. Robb's woman was not there in the book, and what Catelyn did was to a half wit relative of Walder's, not who she did it to. The series is making something that was impactful and brutal in its cold, stark(heh) depiction of the middle ages(minus the magic and dragons of course) even worse. It really punished bad decisions, and the percieved heroes often don't make it, while bad guys do...a least for a while.

I wonder if they are going to do to robb's body what they did in the book.

I don't mind bad guys carrying the day for once. More holy $hit moments to come in GoT

Wow the spoiler tag works now? Cool. They should have went with the blackbox line though. That you highlight to read.

But glad its working anyways. I dont need it but if i ever do. Its good to know. Instead of just typing spoiler and then people get mad when they read your post anyways.

Musk just tell me this because I'm not going to read the books since most of the time the Books make the movie or TV Show look ******. example (Queen of the Dammed and most of Ann Rice's Books). And I still want to enjoy the show.

Back to the question will there ever be a Stark living in Winterfell again or not?

Musk just tell me this because I'm not going to read the books since most of the time the Books make the movie or TV Show look ******. example (Queen of the Dammed and most of Ann Rice's Books). And I still want to enjoy the show.

Back to the question will there ever be a Stark living in Winterfell again or not?

Queen of the Dammed movie wow forgot how bad that was.

Not in the first 5 books - Still 2 more books to come

Not in the first 5 books - Still 2 more books to come

So there will be at least 1 Stark still alive in the 1st 5 books?

1 more question should I give a **** about Snow or just keep away?

Edited by Recceice

So there will be at least 1 Stark still alive in the 1st 5 books?

1 more question should I give a **** about Snow or just keep away?

This may be more information than you want, but think about the symbolism when Dani was in the iron throne-room (House of Undying). Also think about what a straight up guy Ned Stark was and how much Robert Baratheon loved Ned's sister.