So No One Can Answer The Question?

lilhoney

Would being guillotined cause physical pain?

I mean your nerves have no brain to send pain signals to and your brain has no oxygen or blood flow to function.

I think I might wanna die like that. You might feel a slight pinch.

Would being guillotined cause physical pain?

I mean your nerves have no brain to send pain signals to and your brain has no oxygen or blood flow to function.

I think I might wanna die like that. You might feel a slight pinch.

im pretty sure no one has lived through one of these, so I dont know

Answer my question

Are you stable?

and before you go on a 3 new thread rage, Im just asking cause talking about your own death is a little ways off of normal

The guillotine was invented as a humane way of execution. I do understand, however, that there is something like a 4-5 second window in which your optic and auditory nerves are still functioning, meaning that for the last few seconds, you can actually watch out your eyes as your head rolls down the stairs...

im pretty sure no one has lived through one of these, so I dont know

Answer my question

Are you stable?

and before you go on a 3 new thread rage, Im just asking cause talking about your own death is a little ways off of normal

LOL, sound as a pound. I was just watching a show a little over a week ago and people were being guillotined. So I thought to myself, ehhh, doesn't seem so bad. Instantaneous really..

The guillotine was invented as a humane way of execution. I do understand, however, that there is something like a 4-5 second window in which your optic and auditory nerves are still functioning, meaning that for the last few seconds, you can actually watch out your eyes as your head rolls down the stairs...

LOL, I have already watched out my own eyes as my head, and body rolled down stairs.

LOL, I have already watched out my own eyes as my head, and body rolled down stairs.

Yeah, but at least they were still attached at the bottom of the stairs...

Swollen eye, stairs rollin', sprained ankle... drinking seems detrimental to your health...

BTW, I left you a going away present in the Venture thread...but should I take back a going away present from someone who didn't go away??

Naw, you keep it. It's the least I could do for what I did to your eye (and the body I found at the bottom of the stairs...)

Edited by Falconcheff

Sometimes when I read LH posts, I think of the ATT guy just throwing out random ideas to a group of kids...

... and all the kids try to make sense of the idea, until one rambles on incessantly about nothing.

and then the announcer comes in with the sales pitch...

thank God for the dvr.