To The Stalkers, You Win. Congrats.

lilhoney

After a little thought, I realize, at the end of the day Im still a 24 YO girl. When people start asking Mods for your IP adress, which is no doubt a privacy violation, it shows how real people take the internet.

I am smart enough to know in the hands of a fool, your IP reveals nothing but the address to a router with thousands of users.

I also realize in the hands of law enforcement it can lead right to your front door.I don't know who is a cop here but more importantly who has friends who are cops. I have nothing to hide illegal, but I realize I also have no intentions of being stalked and raped because some pervert got his E feelings hurt. What a bunch of sadsacks.

And what is Funny, it was SHRED who suggested to get a mod to give out personal info, the same guy who was wondering why another female poster left these boards. The same shred wo accused other posters of running her off.

No wonder she left. Rape is pretty bad.

So congrats, he man boys club. Knock yourselves out because you can try to get a physical location of a girl who embarrassed you on the internet.

So long and kiss it as it walks away.

http://boards.atlant...40#entry7712816

Shredman

Veteran Falcon

Posted Today, 08:14 PM

Jay or any mod can give the proof

IP addys

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a little thought, I realize, at the end of the day Im still a 24 YO girl. When people start asking Mods for your IP adress, which is no doubt a privacy violation, it shows how real people take the internet.

I am smart enough to know in the hands of a fool, your IP reveals nothing but the address to a router with thousands of users.

I also realize in the hands of law enforcement it can lead right to your front door.I don't know who is a cop here but more importantly who has friends who are cops. I have nothing to hide illegal, but I realize I also have no intentions of being stalked and raped because some pervert got his E feelings hurt. What a bunch of sadsacks.

And what is Funny, it was SHRED who suggested to get a mod to give out personal info, the same guy who was wondering why another female poster left these boards. The same shred wo accused other posters of running her off.

No wonder she left. Rape is pretty bad.

So congrats, he man boys club. Knock yourselves out because you can try to get a physical location of a girl who embarrassed you on the internet.

So long and kiss it as it walks away.

http://boards.atlant...40#entry7712816

Shredman

Veteran Falcon

Posted Today, 08:14 PM

Jay or any mod can give the proof

IP addys

lmao

There are 2 Google users on the site at this time and 1 is in this thread, not coincidentally, just after "lilhoney" logged out. Hmmmm.

Give it a rest you ******....do you not know when to stop?

This is really sad, not the fact that LilHoney is leaving cause that's her choice, but the fact that a few so called grown men can act like such bit(hes over something as frivolous as an internet message board.

back to regularly scheduled programming

Both.

Either someone is a fake girl on the internet or theres a group of people who are obsessed with some guy who died.

Ok, thats one side that believes shes not who she says she is. For those of us that believe she is who she says, well, whats done is done. Its kinda bad that someone cant come on here without a bunch of guys jumping on them like a pack of wild dogs.

A lot of people showed their true colors this past week. I hope they are proud of what theyve done.

It wont matter though, because they are convinced they are right, and that is all that matters in their eyes. They can treat people like they dont matter as long as they themselves justify the behavior.

Anyone that stands against them is just stupid, in their opinion.

This is really sad, not the fact that LilHoney is leaving cause that's her choice, but the fact that a few so called grown men can act like such bit(hes over something as frivolous as an internet message board.

Ive lost a lot of respect for this MB. Im sure that doesnt mean much coming from me, but Ive learned a lot about some of the posters here in the last week.

I dont care if someone is who they say they are or not, who are any of us to run them off just because we dont like them....

or because we cant beat them...

I sell food for Sysco. I have no idea what is going on! Did she/he just quit? laugh.png

I don't mean to be insensitive but why on earth would anyone be intimidated by people on AFMB. I eat them and ish Saints fans! ( had to sorry! rolleyes.gif )

Shred was trying to find a way to find her IP. I would be worried if someone was trying to find out personal **** about me too.

back to regularly scheduled programming

See, this is the ****** up thing about it. The dogs win so they think everything should just go on like the last week didnt happen. **** that, you ******** should sit here having to entertain each other for a week.

Ok, thats one side that believes shes not who she says she is. For those of us that believe she is who she says, well, whats done is done. Its kinda bad that someone cant come on here without a bunch of guys jumping on them like a pack of wild dogs.

A lot of people showed their true colors this past week. I hope they are proud of what theyve done.

It wont matter though, because they are convinced they are right, and that is all that matters in their eyes. They can treat people like they dont matter as long as they themselves justify the behavior.

Anyone that stands against them is just stupid, in their opinion.

I only check in here maybe once a week and coming back to see all this crap going on makes you guys look like a bunch of weirdos. Is it like this everytime theres no football to talk about?