The Best Jokes

The best jokes are the ones people play on themselves. To those of you chasing your tails around the vortex created by "lil honey", you're playing right into the man's hands. His goal, like it was with "scout", like it was with his "illness", like it was with his "passing", is to create a circumstance where you can provide him with twisted entertainment, while he sits back and pushes your buttons.

Don't fall into that trap. Examine the roles this manipulator has you playing, whether it is self-appointed protector, antagonist or mark, you're all just parts in a play conceived in the mind of this lost soul.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best jokes are the ones people play on themselves. To those of you chasing your tails around the vortex created by "lil honey", you're playing right into the man's hands. His goal, like it was with "scout", like it was with his "illness", like it was with his "passing", is to create a circumstance where you can provide him with twisted entertainment, while he sits back and pushes your buttons.

Don't fall into that trap. Examine the roles this manipulator has you playing, whether it is self-appointed protector, antagonist or mark, you're all just parts in a play conceived in the mind of this lost soul.

Hey i didnt get a role..... Once again i get snubbed!

I bet the best okes in Canada always involve a beaver wearing flannel and a mullet.

Beaver wearing flannel walks into an igloo and the barkeep says " sweet Mullet, beavert*ts

Then the beaver runs away crying.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is so funny is I bet this sounded funny in his head. See, if he is wrong do you realize that **** have to face that a dead guy is in his head this much? I dont think he would be able to take it, psychologically if he were wrong.

PP is haunting ******* from the grave, :lol:

PROVE, just prove one thing you are saying about me, another poster or whatever or STFU, beavert*ts. Your tin foil is causing static in your beaver pelt.

I await your "proof"

Not gonna happen, this dude has some kind of PencilPusher fetish. He has no more proof, than I have $69Million in a Swiss bank account......and will PROVE IT.laugh.png

AAAH...A good old conspiracy theory. Try Fox News, they may buy this story from you.rolleyes.gif

Not gonna happen, this dude has some kind of PencilPusher fetish. He has no more proof, than I have $69Million in a Swiss bank account......and will PROVE IT.laugh.png

You got 69 mill? You know i always liked you. I think of you as a great friend. Think i could barrow 100k? My pockets are empty and we hungry.

How does a 24 year old woman choose 70's kid's show Superfriends as a pop culture reference?

I turn 23 in September. I watched plenty of Superfriends as a kid on this thing called... you know, 'television'.

I also watched the Smurfs, Scooby-Doo, the Flinstones, the Jetsons, Bugs Bunny, the Road Runner, etc.... all shows well before my time.

Edited by PantherBlack

I know its not gonna happen as far as proving I am someone Im not, but if the other poster is dead as some guys say, and this cancer joke making canadian slimeball is gonna carry on about it, surely he has some proof beyond that he says she says BS.

But again, I ask him to prove what he says about me. Come at me, beaver t*ts.

I turn 23 in September. I watched plenty of Superfriends as a kid on this thing called... you know, 'television'.

I also watched the Smurfs, Scooby-Doo, the Flinstones, the Jetsons, Bugs Bunny, the Road Runner, etc.... all shows well before my time.

Yet didn't have a clue about Looney Tunes dog reference.....had to Google it.

How does a 24 year old woman choose 70's kid's show Superfriends as a pop culture reference?

Oh I see, up in Canada they are not aware of "history" being "kept" or the thousands of videos and TV shows being available to watch at anytime.

In short, moron, being able to see into the past is not exactly witchcraft .

All the jokes I make about Canada cannot possibly make Canada more stupid than you make it look.

BTW, I also know about the Civil War from the 1800's.ohmy.png

I udersand you live in a snowy ****hole but gawd.