Trying To Tag Out

lilhoney

pretty funny, you gotta admit, that when I take a couple of days away, here comes all the alpha bulls trying to stomp all over me, then I get back and they turn to smoke in the wind.

But as usual, there is always one too dumb to see the tide rolling back in.

So he puffs his chicken chest out with a false bravery, but then he looks behind him and see's his posse is hightailing and he is desperately looking to tag out of the ring to someone who doesn't even have a part in the match.

WTF, I'm looking at you, liverspots.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty funny, you gotta admit, that when I take a couple of days away, here comes all the alpha bulls trying to stomp all over me, then I get back and they turn to smoke in the wind.

So he puffs his chicken chest out with a false bravery, but then he looks behind him and see's his posse is hightailing and he is desperately looking to tag out of the ring to someone who doesn't even have a part in the match.

Its funny if someone backs you they want to sleep with you. Is that how it is if a male backs another male on here? No. So, the morale of the story is, some just want to run off all females from the board. I wonder what they are so uncomfortable for. Kinda makes you think.

I believe he's crawled back under the outhouse where he resides on Weekends. He refers to it as his North Carolina Getaway.

Go figure.laugh.png

Its funny if someone backs you they want to sleep with you. Is that how it is if a male backs another male on here? No. So, the morale of the story is, some just want to run off all females from the board. I wonder what they are so uncomfortable for. Kinda makes you think.

Its always sexual with females. We can't have opinions on stuff like football.

Beavrt*ts went on and on about how girls don't hang out on message boards, lol.

What a misinformed piggie.

I know plenty of 25 year old women who talk about football. but the reason they don't hang around boards is because of the piggies thinking we are here to pick them up.it would take a very strong willed person to still want to hang here with all we have seen the past three days.

but thanks to my mean *** brothers, I fit the bill. They can either learn football or keep getting embarrassed. Im not going anywhere because of them. As I said, I know I have been reported because I have seen Mods among my visitors, lol.

where else would we get so much bull**** except from a bull?

a sad, broken down bull with his ribs showing and forever flaccid cow ****er, but a bull nevertheless.

Say hello to your cow of a wife and cow daughters for me. May they graze about your bones and find a large black bull to raise and protect them.

I mean, bulls **** cows, right?

where else would we get so much bull**** except from a bull?

a sad, broken down bull with his ribs showing and forever flaccid cow ****er, but a bull nevertheless.

Say hello to your cow of a wife and cow daughters for me. May they graze about your bones and find a large black bull to raise and protect them.

I mean, bulls **** cows, right?

I believe he's spent an overabundant amount of time ******* himself.rolleyes.gif

If someone reports you WFW will get involved then. Whatever these azzholes problems are they shouldn't take it out on Snail Trail. WFW wants you to stay for the entertainment and for the fun and games. If however, WFW makes you leave on your own accord then you couldn't handle the heat in the kitchen. No embarrassment there, that has happen to many on here. Why do you think johnnybuc is jb 3.0?laugh.png WFW has been dealing with that ole crusty pirate azz for almost 14 years now. They ran him out of TATF years ago and it was WFW to job to follow him and keep him in line. Three bans later here we are (which he did to himself) here we are!

Sliming-Up-A-Snail-Trail.gif

Do you realize how full of **** you are? It would take a blind person to not be able to see through that post.

At least you want to sleep with a girl (albeit it Snail Trail) unlike restIce who likes boys we found out today! Not that there is anything wrong with that restIce, just watch out for the law...ph34r.png

Again in another thread you try to hide from the fact you asked how big my **** is. I wasn't even posting in this thread and you're still talking about me. Stop thinking about my ***** you old creep dam!!!

Dude just admit you're a **** chaser and move on.

There ain't no one on these here boards that ever handed WFW his azz...just so we're on the same page

Well never be on the same page, you live in a delusion that you have created for yourself and I live in a place called "reality".

She is absolutely crushing him, btw. I have never seen him get this worked up, like ever. He used to be almost... sane... once, but that was long ago, and in the time before the SAINTS WON IT FIRST and shattered what was left of his feeble mind. Now all we get is cognitive dissonance that is both constructed and typed in equally appalling fashion (if we're lucky[if he's not on ignore,ect.])

Again in another thread you try to hide from the fact you asked how big my **** is. I wasn't even posting in this thread and you're still talking about me. Stop thinking about my ***** you old creep dam!!!

I think Ol bull knows flaccid don't impress the females so he is gonna try to work the other end.

I think Ol bull knows flaccid don't impress the females so he is gonna try to work the other end.

What're you sayin'? He wants............to be a..........bottom? Now it's starting to make sense! He's one of these old geezers that can't service the old lady anymore so he finds a dude that'll take care of his shriveled, nasty rear end.. instead.

I'll be back in a few, I'm gonna throw up for about 10 minutes!

http://youtu.be/3jDz4wajYCQ

Well, he has admitted to having erotic dreams about Marshawn Lynch before.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

For some reason you remind me of Dr. Cox's wife on Scrubs. unsure.png