Welcome Back Rev!

meezy0236

GLAD TO BE BACK. NOW TELL ME .... WHO'S BEEN OUT OF CONTROL SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE.

Shouldn't take ya long to figure that one out. Welcome to the "Thunder Dome"! biggrin.png

Edited by 1st&420

Still have that fantasy about getting into Snail Trail's pants EN/RAVE? She may be fat and homely and tattoo laden but you still have no shot...laugh.png

Sliming-Up-A-Snail-Trail.gif

Have you ever respected a woman for her mind and not her body? Grow up.

if you have adblock you can manually block it and never see it again. I just did

If you have NoScript you can take away the "view it anyway" link when you block someone. However, it makes posting pics and vids a pain in the ***.

Have you ever respected a woman for her mind and not her body? Grow up.

The new Question is has he ever been with a women. He just spent 2 post talking about my **** size in another thread for some reason. I feel violated a little.

If you have NoScript you can take away the "view it anyway" link when you block someone. However, it makes posting pics and vids a pain in the ***.

yeah, I just added in the url of pic and manually put it into the adblock filter.

I tried to do it conventionally, but the script that blocks it also block all other pics on the site. I had to look through the filter and find the script that blocked the afmb's picture code. what a pain, adding the url was much easier

One of these days youll hit off the grown up tees.

Considering he's older than anyone here besides Rev & myself.......I Doubt it. But it if rather amusing watching him try, all the time giggling to himself, believing that he once again got something past his Mommy.rolleyes.gif