Would You Welcome Back Turner?

Guest fibonacci

Guest Masbinacci

Lets say we sign seymour. Sign everyone else. But then a surprise and we bring in Turner.

Would you do it if Turner singed a 2 year 4 million?

Would you cut snelling or Smith?

Could Turner play ST?

- I know he did good at SD

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest King Jigsaw

No. I was doing a fantasy football draft last night and the subject came up when someone said that sjax is not an upgrade over turner. Even a Saints fan said the birds look straight nasty this year and sjax was the piece to the puzzle.

Someone suggested we bring back turner and I explained why that won't happen. He was a great falcon but his time is done.

I appreciate what Turner did for this franchise, but I honestly don't think that Turner fits with us anymore. As a number 3 running back Snelling is honestly a much better option because he can catch out of the back field and he already has experience playing special teams. With S.Jax as the number 1 back, and Quiz likely getting an increased roll, I just don't see it.

Guest Masbinacci

I love what he did for us while he was a Falcon, but SJax has replaced his role on the team. There are only so many roster spots available.

I'm not saying to split Carries with Jackson..... I'm not even saying to split time with quizz.

Also i think people should look at his returns in SD before they just say no.

07&08 he averaged 23 & 26 yards.

I'm not saying to do it..... I just want to hear y'alls thoughts.

I'm not saying to split Carries with Jackson..... I'm not even saying to split time with quizz.

Also i think people should look at his returns in SD before they just say no.

07&08 he averaged 23 & 26 yards.

I'm not saying to do it..... I just want to hear y'alls thoughts.

Look how thin and fast he looked back in SD. MM ran MT to the ground, he is too slow for returning kicks or running. Of course in addition to MM, Turner didn't take care of his body and weight either.

It would just make for way to awkward a situation.

Signing a cheap deal to be a third string player and special teamer on a team that just a year ago you were the man and a star?

It would be such an awkward situation for all involved that it will never be discussed.

Edited by Cam Topdrew Bottom

Guest Masbinacci

Look how thin and fast he looked back in SD. MM ran MT to the ground, he is too slow for returning kicks or running. Of course in addition to MM, Turner didn't take care of his body and weight either.

I would like to know how he looks rinow.

Some guys get ticked and build up after they were let go.... While some just sit in the couch and cry and eat.

Guest Masbinacci

Only if he put in the work and came in in good shape for once. If he hasn't dropped 30 pounds I wouldn't even want him as our #3

I think that's a fair answer

It would just make for way to awkward a situation.

Signing a cheap deal to be a third string player and special teamer on a team that just a year ago you were the man and a star?

It would be such an awkward situation for all involved that it will never be discussed.

Exactly my thought.

To go from starter to being buried somewhere in the depth chart, in only one year's time, all because your performance wasn't up to par...... I can't see even the most humble of players RE-SIGNING into that type of situation.