Matty's Favorite Player Is?

Recceice

My question is did he ask for the jersey before or after he told us to get off "my F'n field"?

Did he say "Get off the F'n field except Luke because I really want a jersey from the Best LB in the south".

Edited by Recceice

Ice wouldn't give you the sweat off his balls so quit thinking so hard about him Cam...laugh.png ...just sayin'

Woah holiday. What is the issue here? laugh.png

Assuming Ryan even had any sweat left on his balls after your shift was over, I wouldn't be interested. I've already told you that I don't do doofy looking white guys, which disqualifies "Ice" entirely.

Edited by NYG4

I find GIFs more effective

falcons.gify

Terrible safety play right there.

As much crap as Nakamura gets (deservedly so), Norman, #24, was beaten terribly on that play. There's no reason for the CB to be that far off of his man on what was likely to be the final play of the game. It was bad all around, and Nakamura just ****** that play up to an unbelievable extent... all he literally had to do was throw a ******* hand up. That's it... one ******* hand and swat the ball away. Instead he does some dumbass backwards falling motion like he's Max Payne or something.

And no, he wasn't finally benched until much later in the season.

As much crap as Nakamura gets (deservedly so), Norman, #24, was beaten terribly on that play. There's no reason for the CB to be that far off of his man on what was likely to be the final play of the game. It was bad all around, and Nakamura just ****** that play up to an unbelievable extent... all he literally had to do was throw a ******* hand up. That's it... one ******* hand and swat the ball away. Instead he does some dumbass backwards falling motion like he's Max Payne or something.

And no, he wasn't finally benched until much later in the season.

Difference Norman was the 5th round rookie who shouldn't have been starting that early and the other was suppose to be a FA Upgrade (thanks Hurney) that's was giving the position in TC when he didn't earn it. I was saying all thru TC that Martin was out playing Naka and couldn't understand why he was getting all the starters rep. Plain and simple if Sherrod is playing that would have been a INT.

Difference Norman was the 5th round rookie who shouldn't have been starting that early and the other was suppose to be a FA Upgrade (thanks Hurney) that's was giving the position in TC when he didn't earn it. I was saying all thru TC that Martin was out playing Naka and couldn't understand why he was getting all the starters rep. Plain and simple if Sherrod is playing that would have been a INT.

I like Norman and think he's got some potential, Roddy White is a tough assignment for any CB much less a 5th round rookie... I put the blame on Nakamura no doubt, but it was just cringeworthy to see how far behind Norman was on that play.

I have no idea why Naka got the start over Martin, especially since Martin actually played halfway decent when he finally got some playing time.

I like Norman and think he's got some potential, Roddy White is a tough assignment for any CB much less a 5th round rookie... I put the blame on Nakamura no doubt, but it was just cringeworthy to see how far behind Norman was on that play.

I have no idea why Naka got the start over Martin, especially since Martin actually played halfway decent when he finally got some playing time.

Norman was't going to look good against Roddy that should have been expected. Just like P.Peterson didn't look good against 89 the year before. It always take rookie CB time to adjust to the Pro game.

But that Naka **** last year piss me off. But you notice it wasn't until Hurney was fired when Naka started seeing less of the field. Now Naka won't see the field at all unless major injuries happen. He has to be 4th on the depth chart this year.

I've already said my break out Player this year will be Mike Mitchell the FA safety we got from the Raiders.

What do you think PB?

Norman was't going to look good against Roddy that should have been expected. Just like P.Peterson didn't look good against 89 the year before. It always take rookie CB time to adjust to the Pro game.

But that Naka **** last year piss me off. But you notice it wasn't until Hurney was fired when Naka started seeing less of the field. Now Naka won't see the field at all unless major injuries happen. He has to be 4th on the depth chart this year.

I've already said my break out Player this year will be Mike Mitchell the FA safety we got from the Raiders.

What do you think PB?

Lol wasn't Mitchell the one that was lighting Cam up all day and driving his legs into the ground? I bet him and Cam are going to have some interesting conversations... that Raider's D was chippy as **** once Palmer got blown up. We could use more attitude on the defense though and I was impressed from what I seen from him in our game against the Raiders so yeah, I could see him having a good year.

Everyone has been saying some pretty good things about Drayton Florence, but I honestly like all of our FA pickups. If Kenjon Barner gets enough playing time I think he's going to surprise some people.

Edited by PantherBlack

My question is did he ask for the jersey before or after he told us to get off "my F'n field"?

Did he say "Get off the F'n field except Luke because I really want a jersey from the Best LB in the south".

He obviously wouldn't have said that unless he was talking about Sean Weatherspoon.

Duh.

I really don't get the Ryan hate. He is a nice guy, a little goofy and boring, but a competitor. Yeah, he got caught on TV being a little emotional after a big win that he engineered after taking a beating, not really newsworthy.

This reminds me of when I was a kid, and other kids would try to make fun of my name, but because it was hard to rhyme with anything else, they would just end up looking stupid.(Sean, btw). People who try to make fun of Ryan really just look stupid and uneducated. That's not really much negative material to use.

And maybe him and Luke are friends. Maybe he helped recruit him to BC, we just don't know. Showing respect to your "enemies", though, is the hallmark of a great person.