Raves A Butch

Durrtay

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My gut is saying the Bucs

That could very well be true, but at this point...I'd have to say the Falcons. If for no other reason than there recent body of work record-wise is hard to ignore, and they have done as decent of a job as any team in the NFC (except for the BUCS, of course)

of addressing their most glaring needs to make a run at the Lombardi. If we didn't have to worry about which Josh Freeman shows up, I'd say the BUCS.

That could very well be true, but at this point...I'd have to say the Falcons. If for no other reason than there recent body of work record-wise is hard to ignore, and they have done as decent of a job as any team in the NFC (except for the BUCS, of course)

of addressing their most glaring needs to make a run at the Lombardi. If we didn't have to worry about which Josh Freeman shows up, I'd say the BUCS.

This d@mn division is so unpredictable and anyone of the teams could win it, but I still have the feeling that the Bucs, with the improved secondary and monster running game can take it. With that being said, as of now before training camp and preseason, I will agree that the Falcons are the favorites to repeat

Edited by meezy0236

I bet he saw thread title.

Was ready to come back at you with both guns blazing.

And then saw the post and decided against it.

And he'll deny it.

I just saw this thread, was wondering why I was being called out, saw the first post, and thought it was funny.

However, it is no surprise that you were the first to make an actual personal attack against me.

I just saw this thread, was wondering why I was being called out, saw the first post, and thought it was funny.

However, it is no surprise that you were the first to make an actual personal attack against me.

did you take vanilla off ignore?

I attacked you personally?

I thought I was blocked anyway.

If anyone's been attacked personally.

It's me by you.

I can't help it if you can't handle anything at all recently.

That's what I'm curious about.