Your Thoughts About Trufant Missing Practices In Favor Of School

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree that it is important for anyone to complete a degree program, if that is the individual's choosing.

As the Number One Pick, do you feel Trufant should be engaged in practices vs. completing degree - which he could complete at a later time?

I think (not sure) that there is an NFL rule that you can NOT participate until after your class has graduation.

Agree that it is important for anyone to complete a degree program, if that is the individual's choosing.

As the Number One Pick, do you feel Trufant should be engaged in practices vs. completing degree - which he could complete at a later time?

Ummm he isn't allowed to practice until he graduates. So this conversation is utterly pointless.

Ummm he isn't allowed to practice until he graduates. So this conversation is utterly pointless.

Thanks for pointing this out. I thought he may have had an option to choose to participate in practices vs. attending school. Was unaware it was mandatory he complete his degree first before participating in NFL practices.

Thanks for pointing this out. I thought he may have had an option to choose to participate in practices vs. attending school. Was unaware it was mandatory he complete his degree first before participating in NFL practices.

I do not think obtaining a degree is mandatory-- just that your class has graduated and school is over for that year.

Edited by delaigle

There is so this thread is pointless.

Welcome to AFMB off-season program where pretty much every thread outside of the first week of FA ad draft are pretty much pointless.

I do not think obtaining a degree is mandatory-- just that your class has graduated and school is over for that year.

This is exactly right.

Dude... Its a rule.... He cant be with the team even if he wanted to.. Washington has to have its graduation.... Andrew Luck had to go thru this last year.

To me its no big deal.. He was at rookie camp... He will be at mini cap after the 15 this month and he will have TC.

Dude... Its a rule.... He cant be with the team even if he wanted to.. Washington has to have its graduation.... Andrew Luck had to go thru this last year.

To me its no big deal.. He was at rookie camp... He will be at mini cap after the 15 this month and he will have TC.

Plus Desmond is on Skype with Tim Lewis every night.

To the OP, Toilolo is in the same boat, so don't revamp this thread with his name.