Atlanta Mascots Harlem Shake

ATL Hawks harlem shake

WELL LAAAAAADEEEE FREAKIN DAAAAA. YOU KNOW WATCHING ALL OF THIS STUPID STUFF IS ALL FUN IN GAMES UNTIL ONE DAY YOU WAKE UP AND YOU'RE 35 YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE LIVING IN A VAN..... DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ly4djv3sRr1r3l4fvo1_500.gif

Edited by RYNE

WELL LAAAAAADEEEE FREAKIN DAAAAA. YOU KNOW WATCHING ALL OF THIS STUPID STUFF IS ALL FUN IN GAMES UNTIL ONE DAY YOU WAKE UP AND YOU'RE 35 YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE LIVING IN A VAN..... DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!!!!!!

gattis-4_3_rx383_c540x380.jpg?553efe1954dfb7d1a113a4c5cf7c04bfaead0983

Go on....

I met a guy and his girlfriend whom actually live in a van down by the river ( canal ) the other day. They were friends of friends. It was extremely awkward. I kept screaming this in my head. lol

I met a guy and his girlfriend whom actually live in a van down by the river ( canal ) the other day. They were friends of friends. It was extremely awkward. I kept screaming this in my head. lol

LOL I can only imagine, I would of been doing the same thing. I wish Chris Farley was still around, I can only imagine the stuff he would be putting out

Nice sig. I think I only have 3-4 that aren't actually ignored. Whenever I see one I think it's the next post now.

I normally don't have a sig because they're kind of annoying. I keep sigs turned off completely, because I can't stand reading the board with some of the giant sigs people have. That said, I saw that pic and knew I needed to promote it, I think Jackson is gonna be the key to us finally breaking through. Such a professional, such a leader. Gotta say I'm more excited by having him on the team than I've been in any player since Tony G was brought in, and I think SJax is gonna be a more important cog in this machine than Tony G has been.

I normally don't have a sig because they're kind of annoying. I keep sigs turned off completely, because I can't stand reading the board with some of the giant sigs people have. That said, I saw that pic and knew I needed to promote it, I think Jackson is gonna be the key to us finally breaking through. Such a professional, such a leader. Gotta say I'm more excited by having him on the team than I've been in any player since Tony G was brought in, and I think SJax is gonna be a more important cog in this machine than Tony G has been.

Preach it!