So Long, Pro Football Weekly.

Guest Masbinacci

Never went to it. But i feel sorry for you guys. I know a lot of people liked it.

Great now we have rotoworld and ledbetter

What killed them was the subscription price. It was outrageous.

I think we know why now though. They were obviously bleeding out and instead of fixing themselves they went the wrong way in overpricing themselves.

They really should of started focusing more on the internet. I went to their website at least twice a week.

Guest Masbinacci

Sorry to possibly derail the raid 007 but why did NFLN just have Matt Ryan's name on a list about who is the best QB under 25? lol

Our QB is getting younger! I dig it!

Ok time for me to go to bed. Cause i heard that and then read it from you.

(Maybe time fur nfln to go to bed too)

NFL draft preview was good, but as a whole I thought PFW sucked. The quality of pictures, the paper the magazine was printed on was cheap and trashy. The articles seemed to be written by the uninformed and made seldom good points. I like cold hard facts not thoughts and suggestions. IMO PFW was merely sports rhetoric not news. Yes they had a good article hear and there and It sucks that all those people will be out if a job, but I don't buy this sob story.

PFW will fire everyone sell there assets and reopen later on under either a new name and ownership or same name but just a revamped business plan. Sports is entertainment--if you want to be successful in this business you have to entertain the masses. Seems to me like the brain trust there is old and stubborn and wanted to stick to what made them successful in 'The good ole'days'