Sunday, June 2, 1:35 PM

Nathan Karns, RHP, 0-0, 6.23

Paul Maholm, LHP, 6-4, 3.74

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first game will be the most important. Most interesting too. I want to see which Teheran we get, and just as important, which Strasburg. The other two look relatively straight forward. good things don't always happen when we face Gio. I think we get a good game from Huddy. He hasn't been as bad as his era shows, Plus it's a home game.

Where is this "gio loves killing us" BS coming from?

In six starts against the Braves, he has a 6.75 ERA and the Braves have a team OPS against Gonzalez of .819. The Braves have beaten the Nationals in 4 of Gonzalez's 6 starts.

Where is this "gio loves killing us" BS coming from?

In six starts against the Braves, he has a 6.75 ERA and the Braves have a team OPS against Gonzalez of .819. The Braves have beaten the Nationals in 4 of Gonzalez's 6 starts.

You beat me to it. I was about to start running off numbers and making some people look foolish.

Hopefully we take all 3. Folks up here are really worried about this series and many of them pretty much feel like another sweep will put the nail in the coffin for them even though it's only June. I don't believe that but it will put them behind the 8 ball in a major way.

Fredi said it'll be a "feel" thing as far as playing BJ again but he did say there would be no benefit in sitting him much longer. He also added he was able to sense frustration coming from BJ in recent games so I would guess he wanted him to sit back clear his head and focus on things with Coach Walker.

rolleyes.gif Oh come on....we haven't even gone up to bat yet.

We don't need to, barring a miracle we're not hitting Strasburg and Huddy is going to get mauled tomorrow, then we'll pull our usual routine of making a ****** pitcher look like an ace and voila, we have a sweep