Leaked Dallas Board Had Cb Desmond Trufant Rated As 3Rd Rounder!

iDash

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what Al Davis may have been overboard with the stopwatch and speed thing but I think he was quite visionary with the way he drafted guys.

Speed to me is now a given in the NFL if you don't have it across the board on offense and defense your a lame duck in this match-up league.

I tell you what Al Davis may have been overboard with the stopwatch and speed thing but I think he was quite visionary with the way he drafted guys.

Speed to me is now a given in the NFL if you don't have it across the board on offense and defense your a lame duck in this match-up league.

Al Davis as a thing of beauty in the NFL, as the most entertaining owner ever.

To me the draft was all about The Falcons, the Raiders, and then everybody else.

True, but Al made it into an obsession and started mainly caring about speed and size instead of overall football talent which led to the Raiders downfall.

Cowboys have actually drafted pretty well over past 4 seasons

Sean Lee

Dez Bryant

Tyron Smith

Claibourne

DeMarco Murray

Bruce Carter

Despite your love for Dez, you'd have destroyed TD for drafting some of those guys. Carter, Lee and Murray have been injured , Dez is a cancer. Smith and Claiborne were two no-brainers.

Lots of teams have drafted well, the Bucs have drafted well, and done nothing with those drafts.