What Stars In Other Sports Would Have Excelled In The Nfl?

Kevo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bruiser actually played for the Packers back in the 50's.

I remember watching this guy every time we'd go to Ft. Wayne to visit my Mom's family.

Excuse me, this thread is about Matt Ryan....not some scummy wrassler....

The greatest QB to EVER play in the NFL....Matt Ryan.

Excuse me, this thread is about Matt Ryan....not some scummy wrassler....

The greatest QB to EVER play in the NFL....Matt Ryan.

So.....THIS must be Shred's Alt......Boy lilhoney REALLY did a number on you, huh?rolleyes.gif

If he had the background in football somehow, Manu Ginobili has the right size and mindset to be a quarterback.

Also worth mentioning; we have an alt infestation and the ring leader is a ******* moron.

If he had the background in football somehow, Manu Ginobili has the right size and mindset to be a quarterback.

Also worth mentioning; we have an alt infestation and the ring leader is a ******* moron.

Well since you seem to know who it is....

Well since you seem to know who it is....

Wouldn't even have to know who it is to know that he's dumb as ****. Look at him. "I can't make a ******* rhetorical point to save my life, so I'm going to make an alt that exists purely as a straw man of the other side of the argument. You know, so when the board embraces him (as opposed to ignoring him completely) they'll start saying goofy homer things that I can pick apart more easily."

Wouldn't even have to know who it is to know that he's dumb as ****. Look at him. "I can't make a ******* rhetorical point to save my life, so I'm going to make an alt that exists purely as a straw man of the other side of the argument. You know, so when the board embraces him (as opposed to ignoring him completely) they'll start saying goofy homer things that I can pick apart more easily."

What are you trying to say?

I'm not "trying" to say ****. I'm saying, quite frankly, that the inventor of our newest alt probably can't make it through a can of tomato soup without a trip to the ER.

This person would be?

This person would be?

Hey superstar, when you or someone you know is doing an alt, you don't sit around the same ******* thread as the alt coyly asking people if they know who it is, because now everyone who reads this thread is going to associate the two of you exclusively.

Hey superstar, when you or someone you know is doing an alt, you don't sit around the same ******* thread as the alt coyly asking people if they know who it is, because now everyone who reads this thread is going to associate the two of you exclusively.

I dont have an alt. I just like calling you out for not being as smart as you think. It wouldnt be the first time I personally called you out.

Also, how would I hang out in the same place if I had an alt? All I have is my cell phone. I told you that my computer's mother board is fried.

Nice try, again.